Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 39,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

afadel
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek View Post
radio that is requesting su perms is toggle2g application, not cellular radio.
I always get a message saying superuser permissions to radio have been denied. I never got an option to allow it. In superuser I see it in the log as denied, but it doesn't show on the apps list to change it to allow.

I've set the default action to allow and rebooted, but it still gets denied. How do I allow it? I think that's why when I try to toggle 2G/3G in the power widget (status bar) it doesn't work, right?

Thanks!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by afadel View Post
I always get a message saying superuser permissions to radio have been denied. I never got an option to allow it. In superuser I see it in the log as denied, but it doesn't show on the apps list to change it to allow.

I've set the default action to allow and rebooted, but it still gets denied. How do I allow it? I think that's why when I try to toggle 2G/3G in the power widget (status bar) it doesn't work, right?

Thanks!

status bar widget shouldn't depend on toggle2g.
toggle2g (radio) permissions have been remembered by superuser app. so you toggle perm in the superuser app or delete remembered perm for radio and it'll ask you for perms again. but if radio is not in the superuser app that means that you have never launched toggle2g app.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek View Post
but if radio is not in the superuser app that means that you have never launched toggle2g app.
You're right. When opening toggle2g, superuser will prompt for asking grant permission.
The Following User Says Thank You to ngonchan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

afadel
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Thanks guys. You were right, I've opened toggle2g and it asked for permission. I granted and rebooted and now the message says superuser permission has been granted for radio.

Status bar widget 2G/3G toggling still not working as expected since you explained they are not related. I assume the toggling in status bar is not working for everybody, right?

xd_1771
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My wi-fi problem was fixed. Apparently WPA2 connections don't play well with Milestone.

Abu3792
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How can i move all apps to sd card , There was an option on 7.2 but i can't find one here

adome5
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan View Post
@adome5: U Y No try it yourself before just asking and asking? We all don't use Hebrew. :|
Because I'm afraid to do something good with it and risk it, if at least you do not have Hebrew so that you can help me. Maybe you can help and saying how long the battery holds, whether it warms up quickly? And at what point is it is exactly I do not understand - Alpha and on the other everything works even the camera so it's not beta? when is the full version out? Thanks a lot!

Sztunt1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3792 View Post
How can i move all apps to sd card , There was an option on 7.2 but i can't find one here
Install app from market ,,Install Manager"

mcdevtingz
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5 View Post
Because I'm afraid to do something good with it and risk it, if at least you do not have Hebrew so that you can help me. Maybe you can help and saying how long the battery holds, whether it warms up quickly? And at what point is it is exactly I do not understand - Alpha and on the other everything works even the camera so it's not beta? when is the full version out? Thanks a lot!
Its not that much hassle to try it rudeboi

Abu3792
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can I move even the stock apps like maps also?

Sent from my Milestone using xda premium