Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,714 Members 46,256 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?
 
adome5
Old
#621  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 222
Join Date: Oct 2011
Yeah but i need to download a lot of zip files or something that the rom will works.
And if i get a boot problem to write here and all this,its take a time and persone that cant wait.i need my phone 24/7 beacuse health problem...sorry
I just to version that i need download only 1 zip file of the rom,to install him from the recovery and its here end. I dont like to acces to problem..its dangures for me.
 
ngonchan
Old
#622  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 278
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Da Lat
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5 View Post
Yeah but i need to download a lot of zip files or something that the rom will works.
And if i get a boot problem to write here and all this,its take a time and persone that cant wait.i need my phone 24/7 beacuse health problem...sorry
I just to version that i need download only 1 zip file of the rom,to install him from the recovery and its here end. I dont like to acces to problem..its dangures for me.
If you need your phone because of health problem, I think you should stay with CM7 till we have a more stable CM9 ROM, or at least, not a alpha-test like these versions. As you can see at first post, Kabaldan said this ROM not intended for daily use
About your questions, my battery can stand for about a day (with highly usage), battery's temp is about 32 deg C

P/S: You just need to download 2 zip files, one for ROM, one for Google App like CM7.
The Following User Says Thank You to ngonchan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adome5
Old
#623  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 222
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan View Post
If you need your phone because of health problem, I think you should stay with CM7 till we have a more stable CM9 ROM, or at least, not a alpha-test like these versions. As you can see at first post, Kabaldan said this ROM not intended for daily use
About your questions, my battery can stand for about a day (with highly usage), battery's temp is about 32 deg C

P/S: You just need to download 2 zip files, one for ROM, one for Google App like CM7.
Ok so i will be wait for full version. So its now still alpha version even all works? I remember that on this time someone say thatv need to be full version already..
You say the battery with this rom or with cm7 rom?how do you check the temparature of 32 c on your device?
Thank you.
 
n3n00
Old
#624  
n3n00's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 249
Posts: 1,528
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Split
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5 View Post
how do you check the temparature of 32 c on your device?
Thank you.
Spare Parts - Battery Information
 
xd_1771
Old
#625  
xd_1771's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 82
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
I don't have wi-fi troubles at my home connection anymore but I still get problems at my school where the connection is unprotected?! Perhaps I'll ask them to reset the routers...
 
mcdevtingz
Old
#626  
mcdevtingz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 776
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxford, UK

 
DONATE TO ME
I need to calibrate my battery because I'm getting drops. But it doesn't work on CM9! Anyone been able to do it?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2
 
adistf
Old
#627  
adistf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 235
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Craiova
i noticed some major changes on nadlabak github.can somebody compile a rom?i would if i would know how...but since i dont know,i kindly ask you guys. thanks
 
hanschke
Old
#628  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 895
Join Date: Mar 2007
hope for a faster build soon. it is not for daily use atm and it was a mistake to try.

but thank you all for your work!
 
mcdevtingz
Old
#629  
mcdevtingz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 776
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxford, UK

 
DONATE TO ME
If you want better performance, try a nonICS based launcher, I am currently using ADW and the phone is much faster and multitasking is now an option without launcher dying!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2
 
igna.worn
Old
#630  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 115
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdevtingz View Post
If you want better performance, try a nonICS based launcher, I am currently using ADW and the phone is much faster and multitasking is now an option without launcher dying!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2
Why always everybody says that ADW launcher is fast? I find it extremely slow :|
360Launcher or LaucherPro, runs much more fast and smooth

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes