Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 43,085 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

saeed.salek.b
Old
Thanks Meter 9
how can enable lock screen in cm9 ?

scoutme
Old
Thanks Meter 25
This build seems faster to me. Nice...

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

cool bean
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thank you for the latest buil Mrvek and Kabaldan.

Coming from NOHO!CM7 rom, can I just wipe everything and flash this over it?

Do I need to do something for ext4 or prepare the SD card?

thanks a million guys!

Eiertschik
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Just wipe EVERYTHING (including ext partition) and apply the update - the ROM will do the rest - no extra steps needed
The Following User Says Thank You to Eiertschik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mishu28nmv
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Allmost every cm build for Milestone worked for me, every rom designed for Milestone is good for my phone. Is the same Milestone but the camera (5 mp), the omap and hdmi port is the diffference. The only thing is that every time I root my phone or install a Rom that has standard root, is the wireless that goes from full strenght to 2/4 bars (even if I stand beside the router). I will install this (again) because it's faster then 2.1 update 1!!!

cool bean
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiertschik View Post
Just wipe EVERYTHING (including ext partition) and apply the update - the ROM will do the rest - no extra steps needed
Thanks a lot. May I ask how do I wipe ext partition? I'm using open recovery by Skrilax1.46 which allows me to wipe Dalvik, Data / Factory Rest, and Cache Partition.

It doesn't have an option to wipe ext partition.

Forgive me, I'm not well versed in the android world.

dstruct2k
Old
Thanks Meter 879

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool bean View Post
Thanks a lot. May I ask how do I wipe ext partition? I'm using open recovery by Skrilax1.46 which allows me to wipe Dalvik, Data / Factory Rest, and Cache Partition.

It doesn't have an option to wipe ext partition.

Forgive me, I'm not well versed in the android world.
Replace it with MiniMod OR (delete/rename recovery.zip and /OpenRecovery/ from the SD card, then put these ones in their place) and you'll be much happier. You can move everything from your old /OpenRecovery/updates/ folder into the new one to keep all your ROMs on the SD card if you just rename the old one to something else instead of deleting it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dstruct2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dexter_10
Old
(Last edited by dexter_10; 12th May 2012 at 03:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Hi all, mmmm.. ok i have a problem, after of install the last version this ROM do not work the button of search. i think that, was a problem of harware but, too do not work the button of search the apps how google play etc.. and other problem.. when i am using the keyboard virtual not work the button the erase, the button "L" and button "P" i dont know what happen! and worst of all is that you install any ROM has the same problem, I even ironing GOT ROM again and nothing is resolved :'(
the only way to run these letters is to rotate the phone and use the keyboard touch horizontal. if not only happen to me but if anyone knows something about it would appreciate it. :/

L3ibnitZ
Old
(Last edited by L3ibnitZ; 12th May 2012 at 08:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 46

edit: ups .. that was a mistake sry pls delete

douglasroos
Old
Thanks Meter 54
This build works amazing, its extremely fluid, i have installed whatsapp, facebook and twitter along with apex launcher, and works very well, the bad thing, i have to set the cpu to 1000mhz and the governor to performance to avoid the lag and the freezes. Excellent!!