New release! Time to clean up the thread a little~
The new release comes as a one-size-fits-all: rooted devices will receive the privileged features, otherwise simple Marketplace searching will be used. Here's the features list:
- Pin Folders onto your start screen
- Full customization on what goes into what folder
- One App Suits All: Install the XAP, which will automatically detect if the device has root privileges, and select the appropriate method for adding applications.
- Non-rooted: Add from System or Marketplace, including OEM Marketplaces
- Rooted: Pin folders to your start menu (experimental)
- Adds one of the most requested features to Windows Phone devices
You can download it at the bottom of this page: http://windowsphonehacker.com/folders
Let me know of any bugs or feature requests. Thanks!