- Home Button does nothing
- Bluetooth headsets won't work
I can pair and connect all of them but audio will keep playing on the phone only
BT-Heartrate strap works fine though.
- Audio Playback is stuttering (with both the default player and mortplayer)
- Browser does not work (loads for a while then crashes)
- no data connection (as stated)
- after the phone was lying around for 15m it was very unresponsive (was not able to unlock it) and rebooted by itself
is an problem with wifi
disable wifi when you dont use it !
Has anyone else got installation aborted on xperia mini st15i coming from .42 firmware.
NO it doesnt give to me,it gives offset x8cf..but I installed cm9 while on cm7 then flashed the kernel and wiped out all cache and data.
It works well.
As its an alpha release it has glitches so we have to be patient .
Once again thanks FXP!
Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?