Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Recovery] CWM Touch for Aria and Gratia [05.Apr.2012]

Tip us?

munjeni
Old
(Last edited by munjeni; 5th May 2012 at 08:34 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 15,917
Default [Recovery] CWM Touch for Aria and Gratia [05.Apr.2012]

CWM Touch for Aria and Gratia

Change log:
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1419733
05.May.2012:
- fix: some devices was not compatible with touch recovery (now touch buttons region is generated on the fly)
- preparation for generating custom nand layout and custom *.img (advance menu), and preparation for img tools
- new ics buttons
- fix: oj scroling, volume up/down scroling
- its skinable now... see my signature link to "CWM Recovery Touch HD2" if you want your own skin and colors!

How to install:
Just copy zip to sd card, go to recovery and install
Attached Files
File Type: zip CWM_Touch_recovery_aria.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.67 MB, 1963 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drumist
Old
Thanks Meter 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni View Post
Hallo, let me know if you are interesting to try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1444076 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1419733 Port for similar board (photon) like Aria is finished, so if you want I will create an beta 1 version for Aria I not have Aria so if you want touch bassed cwm you need to help me!
What sort of information and/or help would you need? I have a second Aria that I don't mind experimenting on.

munjeni
Old
(Last edited by munjeni; 15th January 2012 at 11:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 15,917
Ok, I need information about cm7 recovery. Is cm7 recovery (from cm7 CianogenMod source) working in aria?

File exist (/sys/board_properties/virtualkeys.synaptics-rmi-touchscreen) ?? What is stable recovery version for Aria?

If all is true please let me know I will create an test version (fo all who want to try)! Its still perfected under htc hd2 and under htc hd mini(only kernel need update for hd mini). For aria I think, if cm7 recovery full working, I think cwm touch will work in aria!

munjeni
Old
Thanks Meter 15,917
Here is first test version for Aria -> http://www.multiupload.com/F0OGICCDRT
Please let me know all your opinions!
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WinSuk
Old
Thanks Meter 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni View Post
Here is first test version for Aria -> http://www.multiupload.com/F0OGICCDRT
Please let me know all your opinions!
Tried this on mine, works pretty good
Haven't tried any functions, but it's pretty much the same thing and it got this far so I assume they work.
Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but the trackball (pushed in) does what was last touched.. like, if I touch the down button, the trackball is mapped to down, and if I touch the OK button, it gets remapped to OK, etc
If I use another hardware button like vol up/down or power, it gets unmapped (to nothing)

If you're looking for new things to add, holding down on the up/down buttons to scroll quickly would be nice (if that's possible)
The Following User Says Thank You to WinSuk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

munjeni
Old
(Last edited by munjeni; 15th January 2012 at 01:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15,917
Ok, thanks! So touch buttons working? Did you see battery indicator icon? With trackball you are abble to move menu in other recoveries?
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WinSuk
Old
Thanks Meter 824
Yes, yes, and yes
The recovery from CM can be scrolled with the trackball if that's what you mean...
The Following User Says Thank You to WinSuk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

munjeni
Old
Thanks Meter 15,917
Ok, so cwm not need touch becouse aria have trackball

WinSuk
Old
Thanks Meter 824
Pretty much yea... It's still kinda cool though good job on making it

drumist
Old
Thanks Meter 544
It's still a nice alternative. There may be someone out there whose trackball doesn't work or who just doesn't like using the trackball. I find it imprecise at times.