Mostly above Codes wrkss successfully on my o1
23rd January 2012, 06:49 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2,508

2,575 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunnaliskinng

Mostly above Codes wrkss successfully on my o1

I just have two things to say:
1. Since I already have a section on this in my sticky, this thread should be closed (no duplicate threads).
2. Most codes? More like more than half don't work.

I'm not trying to be mean. It's just that you need to search before posting new threads. Not to mention that all you did to make this thread is copy and paste from other threads/sites without checking to see if the codes even work. I do not think O1 users want to waste any time on codes that don't work for their phone. No point in arguing against me because all I have to do is contact a mod to see if they agree with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnsour For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2012, 08:26 AM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 767

1,868 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

1. Since I already have a section on this in my sticky, this thread should be closed (no duplicate threads).

I'm not trying to be mean. It's just that you need to search before posting new threads. Not to mention that all you did to make this thread is copy and paste from other threads/sites without checking to see if the codes even work. I do not think O1 users want to waste any time on codes that don't work for their phone. No point in arguing against me because all I have to do is contact a mod to see if they agree with me.

Normally I would agree creating threads just to get thanks and ultimately get people to feed your ego is wrong. But so is trying to bully the person into not disputing with you.
24th January 2012, 12:05 AM   |  #14  

2,575 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eollie

Normally I would agree creating threads just to get thanks and ultimately get people to feed your ego is wrong. But so is trying to bully the person into not disputing with you.

I honestly don't want to give that impression, but sometimes it is quite frustrating to see people break all sorts of rules. But if I did give that impression, than I'm sorry.

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnsour For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #15  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 12

73 posts
More
Thanks man. Nice to know all those codes.
25th January 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 190

456 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

Why u Over Reacting your self ??????.. r u jealous about d post. &$%#

I already mentioned that its for all android devices including our Lg optimus one. Crapp! wat can i do.. if u already post ur stupid sticky same post !!!
25th January 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #17  

2,575 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunnaliskinng

Why u Over Reacting your self ??????.. r u jealous about d post. &$%#

I already mentioned that its for all android devices including our Lg optimus one. Crapp! wat can i do.. if u already post ur stupid sticky same post !!!

What I'm trying to say is, at least clean up the post so that it only has codes that actually work for our phone. I can easily copy and paste the codes too, but then the thread would go in a more general forum.

And if you think I am "overreacting" it is because it kinda sucks to already have a section on such codes put together when some other guy comes along, makes a new thread, and does a crappier job at it. You know, for all we know you are not supposed to have this thread because duplicates are a no no. If I were to do that to you, I'm sure you would understand how I feel.

Btw, do you even have an O1?

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium
Last edited by sweetnsour; 25th January 2012 at 04:23 PM.
26th January 2012, 02:45 AM   |  #18  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 20

151 posts
More
really nice info dude!!!
26th January 2012, 11:03 AM   |  #19  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Thank you man! There are some codes which can help me. Thanks again and again