Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is this a good deal trading a galaxy s2 for a thrill 4g plus 100$?

Tip us?
 
shaqqq
Old
#1  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default [Q] Is this a good deal trading a galaxy s2 for a thrill 4g plus 100$?

Is trading a Tmobile galaxy s2 for a thrill 4g plus 100$ is that a good deal? is it worth it?
 
phreshjoker
Old
#2  
phreshjoker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 928
Join Date: May 2010
Location: coppell
I say no. If your on tnobile and you by that then ur gon be on edge. Plus I heard the 3D ggives people headaches and onr guy threw up. And the user interface is pretty bad and the cameras as well aren't as good as our phone is. And I would think he should give another 200 instead. The phones lack of 4G, user intrface is rubbish, and the 3d giving people headaches is unacceptable.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
 
shaqqq
Old
#3  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreshjoker View Post
I say no. If your on tnobile and you by that then ur gon be on edge. Plus I heard the 3D ggives people headaches and onr guy threw up. And the user interface is pretty bad and the cameras as well aren't as good as our phone is. And I would think he should give another 200 instead. The phones lack of 4G, user intrface is rubbish, and the 3d giving people headaches is unacceptable.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
Thank you that helped a lot i didn't know that. & i have Att i have the galaxy s2 unlocked. I asked the guy to add $150 earlier and he said no. So i shouldn't do it right?
The Following User Says Thank You to shaqqq For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
media_11
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 129
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bellingham, Washington

 
DONATE TO ME
I wouldnt trade my sammy not even for trill 4g+kim kardashian.
 
phreshjoker
Old
#5  
phreshjoker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 928
Join Date: May 2010
Location: coppell
No do not trust me on this... you'll regret it big time
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq View Post
Thank you that helped a lot i didn't know that. & i have Att i have the galaxy s2 unlocked. I asked the guy to add $150 earlier and he said no. So i shouldn't do it right?


Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
 
phreshjoker
Old
#6  
phreshjoker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 928
Join Date: May 2010
Location: coppell
I mean...if its a kardashian we be talking bout.. then uhhh shoot id give in
Quote:
Originally Posted by media_11 View Post
I wouldnt trade my sammy not even for trill 4g+kim kardashian.


Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
 
shaqqq
Old
#7  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreshjoker View Post
No do not trust me on this... you'll regret it big time



Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
Ok thanks. I'm not going to do the trade then
 
shaqqq
Old
(Last edited by shaqqq; 15th January 2012 at 06:12 PM.) Reason: Wrote something wrong
#8  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Someone also offered me a white IPhone 4 16gb with apple care plus 50$. Do y'all think that's a good deal?
 
setzer715
Old
#9  
setzer715's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 203
Posts: 1,213
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq View Post
Someone also offered me a white IPhone 4 16gb with apple care plus 50$. Do y'all think that's a good deal?
Are you looking to get rid of your phone or something?

IF the iphone is in min condition AND it is factory unlocked or Jail Broken and Unlocked via Ultrasn0w then it might be worth it.
LG G2 - CM11
Nexus 5 - PurityROM
Nexus 10 - PurityROM
Nexus 4 - My Son is using it running PurityROM
TMO SGSIII - CM10.1
HTC One S - Sold
TMO SGSII - Sold
Sensation 4G - Sold
MT4G - Got a new one! Stock 2.3.5 with root.
Nexus One - CM9!
Vibrant - Let in-law use it. Just wasn't cutting it for me.
MyTouch3G Slide - Returned
MyTouch 3G - Sold
G1 - Sold

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more

Motorola Droid X Receives Almost Fully Functional KitKat Port

While we are all wondering when Google will decide to officially release … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

The greatest thing about technology is its ability to teach and promote … more