FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Update.zip] *NEW* Alphamod GingerDX[25/03/2012]

463 posts
Thanks Meter: 290
 
By Superuser_, Senior Member on 16th January 2012, 01:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th March 2012, 11:56 AM |#21  
Superuser_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
For version number it's because i have inside a tweaked build.prop from v22 version
You can change it in system/build.prop and system/bin/build.prop

For power widjets, just now checked and work perfect
This update used apps and framework of v21 version for xperia dialer compatibility(i had issues with v22 framework)

So if you flash v21 or v22 and then the update again it will work

Thanks for trying
The Following User Says Thank You to Superuser_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th March 2012, 01:51 PM |#22  
paskoff's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
OK, thank you for the answer! I'll try that solution soon.
Btw, it's really fast and SMOOTH!

PS. Well I'm already with GDX v.22 and it's working. Thank you again for this update!
Last edited by paskoff; 12th March 2012 at 08:18 AM.
21st March 2012, 06:35 PM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Gingerdx 23 doest boot when i install alpha mod...!! please help I want both gingerdx 23 as well as alphamod!!!
21st March 2012, 11:36 PM |#24  
Superuser_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikramW8

Gingerdx 23 doest boot when i install alpha mod...!! please help I want both gingerdx 23 as well as alphamod!!!

Ooo!!
I thought that thread was dead after new Gingerdx update..
A another alphamod fun?
Good to hear...

Ok
Just compile a new one
Try it and report for any bugs..

Alphamod for v23 download link: http://db.tt/nN5oL9r8

It includes addons for stock kernel(if use alfs, delete modules file in system/lib before flashing)
For transparent bar, set semi-transparent in gingerdx settings and reboot
For alpharinglockscreen choose holo in ring lock styles

Also in system app i put and opera mini.apk,if have force close go to system/ app and install it again..it will work
its the best for 3g and fast browsing..
22nd March 2012, 01:03 AM |#25  
pochopsp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superuser_

Ooo!!
I thought that thread was dead after new Gingerdx update..
A another alphamod fun?
Good to hear...

Ok
Just compile a new one
Try it and report for any bugs..

Alphamod for v23 download link: http://db.tt/nN5oL9r8

It includes addons for stock kernel(if use alfs, delete modules file in system/lib before flashing)
For transparent bar, set semi-transparent in gingerdx settings and reboot
For alpharinglockscreen choose holo in ring lock styles

Also in system app i put and opera mini.apk,if have force close go to system/ app and install it again..it will work
its the best for 3g and fast browsing..

hi im on gdx v023 with alfs and i want try it but i dont undrstand wich files are to be deleted
22nd March 2012, 10:36 AM |#26  
Superuser_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochopsp

hi im on gdx v023 with alfs and i want try it but i dont undrstand wich files are to be deleted

Download the package/open it /there is two files meta-inf and system/open the system/ delete the xbin file/then open lib file/ in there is the modules file, don't open it,just delete and this one..
Last edited by Superuser_; 22nd March 2012 at 10:46 AM.
23rd March 2012, 12:59 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
please screenshot !
THX
26th March 2012, 05:42 AM |#28  
hetunandu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
I do not want the sony xperia phone and contact.. what all should I delete?

Sent from my X8 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to hetunandu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2012, 09:25 AM |#29  
Superuser_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetunandu

I do not want the sony xperia phone and contact.. what all should I delete?

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Ok I made a undo flash.zip
It will delete all xperia dialer files and install the defaults

Android Contacts download link: http://db.tt/b07hn0SL
Last edited by Superuser_; 26th March 2012 at 10:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Superuser_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2012, 08:36 PM |#30  
ElmirBuljubasic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Piacenza
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Works on gdx23b alfs ...can you add timescape and facebook inside xperia in next release?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes