FORUMS

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

[THEME] Dread Ginger v1.7 *Updated 3-6-2012*

3,565 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,814
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th January 2012, 03:03 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
wow you make themes so fast! but they dont look like you rush through them there all really clean themes!!!! i thanked you and i cant wait for the new updates and im deff gana try this one the pics look awsome!!!!
 
 
16th January 2012, 07:36 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
this is awesome! I always end up coming back to your themes lol, one reason I love them so much is because everything is custom made by you, ik it takes a LOT of time to do that, considering most of the themeing I have done is image swaps and edits and that in itself takes a lot of time.

The only thing I notice (which i am sure you do as well) is in messaging the incoming bubble is all stretched out

Otherwise, thanks for this!
16th January 2012, 09:22 PM |#13  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,814
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminfury

wow you make themes so fast! but they dont look like you rush through them there all really clean themes!!!! i thanked you and i cant wait for the new updates and im deff gana try this one the pics look awsome!!!!

Lol thanks! Just remember though that this theme isn't complete yet. I was up till 5am trying to finish it but ended up just having to go to sleep cuz I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore haha. It might not look like the best right now but it definitely will very soon. As stated in the OP there will be an update for it some time today but it might be late tonight cuz I have a busy day ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65

this is awesome! I always end up coming back to your themes lol, one reason I love them so much is because everything is custom made by you, ik it takes a LOT of time to do that, considering most of the themeing I have done is image swaps and edits and that in itself takes a lot of time.

The only thing I notice (which i am sure you do as well) is in messaging the incoming bubble is all stretched out

Otherwise, thanks for this!

Thanks for the kind words revo! You're absolutely right, most of the stuff I use in my themes is 100% custom. Usually the only things I use that are pre-made are the battery icons but some of them have been custom as well.

Yeah I already knew about the messaging bubble, I guess I forgot to put that in the OP though so thanks for reminding me! It will be included in the first update as well. Glad you like it man!
16th January 2012, 09:45 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ok so how do i get rid of an old theme and flash a new one cause i found out if u just flash it all the themes get mixed up and its buggy lol

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and gingerfusion 3.8
16th January 2012, 09:50 PM |#15  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,814
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminfury

Ok so how do i get rid of an old theme and flash a new one cause i found out if u just flash it all the themes get mixed up and its buggy lol

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and gingerfusion 3.8

Just reflash Gingervolt without wiping anything. Then flash the theme.

Sent from my GingerFusion Revo using Tapatalk.
16th January 2012, 10:05 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Just reflash Gingervolt without wiping anything. Then flash the theme.

Thats what i thought but i didnt wana mess my phone up again lol ... i found out the hard way you need the custom rom for the theme to work haha oops

Sent from my GingerFusion Revo using Tapatalk.



lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and gingerfusion 3.8
16th January 2012, 10:07 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Again my bad... my post is inside the quote haha sorry

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and gingerfusion 3.8
16th January 2012, 10:50 PM |#18  
indyred99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicopee
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Theme looks good just flashed it!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to indyred99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2012, 11:26 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
A cool wallpaper with the red theme can be found here

http://freethemes4.com/wp-content/up...tron_droid.jpg

This is wat i use

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and gingerfusion 3.8
16th January 2012, 11:52 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Are you aware the sms looks messed up a bit

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 1.3 and dread ginger v1.0
Last edited by flaminfury; 17th January 2012 at 01:57 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes