5,598,908 Members 30,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Tip us?

FrenchOnly
Old
Thanks Meter 33
that guy is the awesome Adfad666 my friend
The Following User Says Thank You to FrenchOnly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DaXmax
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10020
Quote:
Originally Posted by r291 View Post
Haha. Look up. He's been here all along.

Anyway, I am using this build for a couple of hours and it feels pretty smooth. Wi fi was enabled by using a Static IP. Flashed Gapps for ICS (gapps-ics-20111125-2) from goo-inside.me. Can't install anything from Market or use the Browser. Gmail and other apps can use WiFi. Mobile data not working. The APN doesn't save. Installed Trebuchet.apk (official thread) and OIFileManager (official site) through adb. Use Google if you don't know the commands. Sync works great for contacts and Gmail. Not for Calendar though.

It feels great. Thank you everyone who worked for this!
Hmm, calendar syncing not working? So it might be gapps is not working properly... Next thing is, where is the official trebuchet from cyanogen? Isnt it from git? Just asking... again, thanks a ton...

*beep**beep* IMDriving...

_Arjen_
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5671

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfad666 View Post
The touchscreen fixes don't depend on the kernel anymore, at least as far as I could tell with my brief testing of my own build which used the sources and .35 kernel in the CM7 nightly builds. All it needs is the idc files and the legacy touchscreen flag.

I didn't test for performance, which could be a benefit of the kernel patches, but it worked
Ah ok, I was still using Andy's patched kernel
Guess the patch I used (and Lupohirp is using now also) removes the need for it...

Devil_Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
bugs i m dealing with:-

1>default keypad is a little buggy and is working better in landscape
2>no sound but its strange wen i call someone i hear a noise lik shhh....
3>default sample launcher is really the worst i have ever seen plz change it as i m able to use go launcher
4>while using reboot to recovery it displays white scrambled screen and then reboots to normal
5>unable to assign APN
6>dis launcher is working fine http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1413135&page=3 but the speed is too low.

i m really thanks to u for making ics come to my beloved smartphone and whish dat it should complete fast cause i m gonna recommend my friend to buy the same phone
Micromax Ninja A89

sweetbinodray
Old
Thanks Meter 2782
Default Google Apps for ICS

Hi there,

Those who have not tried GAPPS till now. Here is the correct GAPPS.

gapps-ics-4.0.3-20111217.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/V2IFZQ8X90
If you Like my work please feel free to download one of my paid App. It just keeps me working. All of my Paid and Free Apps can be found on Playstore. Find my all free icon collections in one place.

Follow Me on G+ for most recent updates
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sweetbinodray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

r291
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY View Post
Hmm, calendar syncing not working? So it might be gapps is not working properly... Next thing is, where is the official trebuchet from cyanogen? Isnt it from git? Just asking... again, thanks a ton...

I downloaded Trebuchet.apk from THIS (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410674) thread and followed the instructions. Dunno, if it is the official thread, but it works very nicely.

And Dax, yours is the second post on that thread.
LG Optimus One P500
--------------------------------
ROM: Cyanogenmod [4.0.4][11.MAY.2012][4WISEMONKEYS]

selphien
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY View Post

Here's your answer about Trebuchet
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=124

sweetbinodray
Old
Thanks Meter 2782
I thought issue with market not downloading is due to DRM server not started at boot. To fix market downloads do the following on shell as root:

Quote:
mount -o remount,rw /system
chmod +x /system/bin/drmserver
/system/bin/drmserver&
mount -o remount,ro /system
Can someone test it for me?

After this Market should work fine.
If you Like my work please feel free to download one of my paid App. It just keeps me working. All of my Paid and Free Apps can be found on Playstore. Find my all free icon collections in one place.

Follow Me on G+ for most recent updates
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbinodray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lupohirp
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7396

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Arjen_ View Post
Ah ok, I was still using Andy's patched kernel
Guess the patch I used (and Lupohirp is using now also) removes the need for it...
Right arjen i'm using official cm kernel :) now it is all coded in inputreader.cpp :)fixed hwcomposer :)this evening i will reorganize my sources (are a bit messed up) and i will try to get audio and jit working had an idea bout this 'cause it seems libs can't link to powermanager so system disable it :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

CIAO MARCO!!!!

BYE MARCO!!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lupohirp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jaani
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupohirp View Post
Right arjen i'm using official cm kernel :) now it is all coded in inputreader.cpp :)fixed hwcomposer :)this evening i will reorganize my sources (are a bit messed up) and i will try to get audio and jit working had an idea bout this 'cause it seems libs can't link to powermanager so system disable it :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
The way u r going Lupohirp..seems the rom will be all functional in 2 or 3 weeks..
Great work buddy but dont forget about your studies..we can always wait & sometimes moan but the exams will not.. All d Best.
Model: Google Nexus 5
ROM: Mahdi | 4.4.2
Kernel: Stock Kernel
Recovery : TWRP

Model: LG Optimus One P500
ROM: ICySnap | LGUI 3.1 | ICS 4.0.4
Kernel: Stock | 2.6.35.14
Recovery : TeamWin Touch
APP2SD : S2E

Tags
cm9 for p500, cyanogenmod 9, ics & beta rom, optimus one, p500
THREAD CLOSED