Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

OP lupohirp

3rd March 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #3821  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaaz

when i slept battery was 80% ands after 7 hour i woked up batter was 17% and wifi and gps was turned on i dont turned them on......
in 7 hours 63% too terrible wether the gps and wifi was on............
very dissappointed eagerly waiting for new release

Sorry I don't understand your battery problems, my battery life can reach 1-2 days, it's your problem, use betterbatterystats.
3rd March 2012, 05:03 AM   |  #3822  
windwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Isla de Margarita
Thanks Meter: 18
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Hi everyone !

So, i didn't play much with this version but i have something that no one have mentioned before...

Don't know if it's a bug, a feature not yet impemented in CM or a new ICS "feature", but in the contacts menu, i sync them with my gmail account and everything worked nice, except that i couldn't find the "only show contacts with phone number" option... usually in "visualization options" so it shows me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the mail contacts... i don't like that, but again, don't know if it's actually a bug.

Keep on with the good work and thank you very mucho guys !!!
3rd March 2012, 05:54 AM   |  #3823  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 55
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwarrior

Hi everyone !

So, i didn't play much with this version but i have something that no one have mentioned before...

Don't know if it's a bug, a feature not yet impemented in CM or a new ICS "feature", but in the contacts menu, i sync them with my gmail account and everything worked nice, except that i couldn't find the "only show contacts with phone number" option... usually in "visualization options" so it shows me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the mail contacts... i don't like that, but again, don't know if it's actually a bug.

Keep on with the good work and thank you very mucho guys !!!

It's an ICS feature, sorry :P
The Following User Says Thank You to perseus0807 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #3824  
Senior Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocterum

Sorry I don't understand your battery problems, my battery life can reach 1-2 days, it's your problem, use betterbatterystats.

i am using beta4 which one you are using.......
batterystats not working in beta4
3rd March 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #3825  
abhis3k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hooghly
Thanks Meter: 20
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedman3

how about wifi??



Sent from my ME865 using XDA App

Sorry I do not understand your problem now. Also in wifi, when everything is already synced, the Sync icon does not appear. If you disable & enable sync, the icon will appear for a short time & it will go away again as everything is synced.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwarrior

Hi everyone !

So, i didn't play much with this version but i have something that no one have mentioned before...

Don't know if it's a bug, a feature not yet impemented in CM or a new ICS "feature", but in the contacts menu, i sync them with my gmail account and everything worked nice, except that i couldn't find the "only show contacts with phone number" option... usually in "visualization options" so it shows me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the mail contacts... i don't like that, but again, don't know if it's actually a bug.

Keep on with the good work and thank you very mucho guys !!!

If you do not check any display options & leave as default, when you go to the contacts, it will show "Only the contacts will phone numbers" by default in the phone contacts tab. If you open contacts directly, it will show you all contacts, with or without contact numbers. AFAIK it is an ICS feature.
3rd March 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #3826  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaaz

i am using beta4 which one you are using.......
batterystats not working in beta4

beta4 that is very very obvious, why do i want to stick to an older version? betterbatterystats is very very obvious is an app just google
3rd March 2012, 07:13 AM   |  #3827  
aspee's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
@lupohirp and arjen
got very good article on color banding

http://android.nakatome.net/2010/04/bitmap-basics.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #3828  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 888
 
3,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedman3

Why I can't see the sync pattern on the notification bar???

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

The icons in status are are very grey, get brightness to maximum and mke sure something is actually syncing...

I was born in the '90's... 1290's >
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #3829  
RockR172's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,518
 
1,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspee

@lupohirp and arjen
got very good article on color banding

http://android.nakatome.net/2010/04/bitmap-basics.html

Erm, thats useful if you are programming an app...
Here it is about the ROM..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
3rd March 2012, 08:56 AM   |  #3830  
bostro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FriŻl!
Thanks Meter: 58
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
The Funny Sim versione is OK!
The Funny Sim version works.
I tried the rom for an hour and everything works, i can call, send sms, but first of all i can connect to 3G!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 for p500, cyanogenmod 9, ics & beta rom, optimus one, p500
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes