Thanks Meter 22
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Williamsport, PA
if you need a tester shoot me a pm, my area doesnt have 4g just yet, and I dont see a WiMax patch to MikRunny anytime soon as its not a sprint rom... Its a port from the Sensation XL which doesnt have the hardware to run WiMax obviously, so in my opinion the chances of seeing Wimax are slim to none with this rom. When the Evo Design gets its ICS update or perhaps a sense 3.5 update then we will have 4g. however the latest RC update of this rom did fix alot
- Sprintified the ROM (this means voicemail, mms, hotspot, epst, roaming menus, etc. all like sprints default)
- Using ext4 now by default
- Dalvik cache goes to cache now by default
- A2sd included but not active (use adb shell or terminal to activate)
- Cleaned out whats not needed for the ramdisk and system folder, etc.
- Removed HtcLocations and related files
- Blocked a lot of loggers etc.
- A lot of tiny things were done but overall bug fixes and optimizations
- Full wipe is needed!!!
- 4G wont work
- USB mount to pc (once we have the new kernel... we will fix)
- HtcHub won't load the files for d/l (grab the skins from tweaks if u want)
*Edit* While a pain in the ass, it is possible to mount your sd card via Recovery. just a reminder.