[HOWTO] simple. window usb driver with adb shell without android sdk.
hi just found another method to install the adb driver for SGW. because i encounter problem for not detecting SGW even after installing samsung kies. If you encounter the same problem as me feel free to follow my steps.
1. Download the driver from below links.
a. x86 google Samsung-Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x86-Download-96692 click http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDow...oad-96692.html
b. x64 google Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x64-Download-96693 click http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDow...oad-96693.html
2. unzip the downloaded file to you designated folder.
3. go to device manager in window system
4. select properties on samsung_android device
5. click on update once you received a prompt select browse manually for driver.
6. point it to the extracted folder.
7. there are 3 things you need to install. just point all the unrecognized device to update from the extracted folder.
8. you should have all the driver need to connect SGW to windows.
For the adb shell you can use google (android commander) http://androidcommander.com/
just download it and install. Run the program and you will notice shell command on the tab.
I've tested and it work on my SGW. If it does not work on you please dont complain.