Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 52,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How are you using IceColdSandwich?
It's my daily driver 207 69.46%
I jump to it here and there 43 14.43%
I used to use it, but not anymore 45 15.10%
I wouldn't use it if it's the last rom in the W!! 3 1.01%
Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM]19-10-2012 | IceColdSandwich - 8.8 - AOKP | OMG, IT'S ALIVE EDITION

Tip us?

twistedumbrella
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6210

DONATE TO ME
Wrong thread...
The Following User Says Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alienmind
Old
Thanks Meter 1595

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella View Post
Wrong thread...
Confused... something wrong with https://github.com/ThePlayground/pro...ry_vendor_qcom ?

Some device with something homebrewed
If you like my work hit on Thanks!.

Blog

twistedumbrella
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6210

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienmind View Post
No, just not the same setup, and from what I saw this rom already had them so it wouldn't be useful.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

herson21
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Question i dont know if this ever happend to anyone here, after i make or recive few calls , the im able to call or answer but is no sound,cant hear the other person or they can hear me , also ringtone is no longer working , is like the phone is totally mute, i have to reboot phone to be able to work back to normal any idea what that is , thanks in advance

Never_OutGunned
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrilliantMistake View Post
For MMS to work, two basic concepts need to be understood...

1) The initial 'MMS' notification that you receive on your phone is delivered via SMS as a 'push notification', but it provides no actual content other than a URL to fetch the MMS content (you don't normally see this URL, it's under the hood).

2) The handset (your phone) will then attempt to establish a connection to the URL via a data connection to fetch the rich media <----- this is where folks have problems.

This is why folks 'think' MMS is working but buggy, because they've received the notification in (1).

Hope that helps a few guys.

MMS is a disaster in general (but don't get me started on that subject). Stupid operators, walled gardens, shambolic money making attempt (and failed)... grumble grumble...
The problem is not receivibg the initial sms-like part. I am quite aware that data is needed for the download of the content... But not downloading the initial sms is either a network operator or a rom bug...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

bobbybow
Old
Thanks Meter 13
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23694897
Let's keep an eye on it!!!

twistedumbrella
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6210

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybow View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23694897
Let's keep an eye on it!!!
Hmm
What's broken:
5.5 only - Panorama (use 5.6 with custom kernel)
5.5 only - Video chat, Front Camera preview (use 5.6)
Chrome beta & Stock brower - must use custom kernel
???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1549615
What's broken:
Can't seem to find a list??

max-555
Old
Thanks Meter 4822
Just for info to all a new version 1.5.4 from goo inside me apk on the market. Don't forget update it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD
...sent from secret office.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to max-555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ttsherpa
Old
(Last edited by ttsherpa; 17th March 2012 at 09:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybow View Post
[url]Question i dont know if this ever happend to anyone here, after i make or recive few calls , the im able to call or answer but is no sound,cant hear the other person or they can hear me , also ringtone is no longer working , is like the phone is totally mute, i have to reboot phone to be able to work back to normal any idea what that is , thanks in advance
This happens to me everytime I use Spirit FM Radio. Sometimes I get back the sound without rebooting by playing some video. Try to guess what applications you use before it happens.

semdoc
Old
(Last edited by semdoc; 17th March 2012 at 10:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1553

DONATE TO ME
Very good battery life with 5.6 Test 4 version. Thank you guys for your brilliant work...

My question....

In the changelog of latest version I saw that there is general translation for ROM generally... There is translations - no problem - everything working fine... But when I install the HiRes Lockscren icons for 5.5.... Then this translations (turkish for examlpe) are gone... Now, everything is english again... Icons workin fine btw...

Can we have a chance to see this hi res lockscreen icons as default ?... Be'coz they are beautyfull and I am very happy to use them Thank you cstayton for your work with this icons

P.S. Dear mods, you can move this message to Support thread. Was thinkin that I am replyin to that thread using pnoire's signature links :P
Htc ONE M7 Int:

ROM: AICP KitKat 4.4.4

Nexus 7 2013 LTE (deb):

ROM: AICP KitKat 4.4.4

Daily AICP KitKat 4.4.4 Builds for m7 | deb | flo

AICP (Android Ice Cold Project) COMMUNITY ON Google +

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aokp, blackics, desire hd, ice cold sandwich, ice cream sandwich, icecoldsandwich, ics, ics dhd, inspire 4g, linaro, lord clockan, the best dhd rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe