Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Tip us?

harrypothead
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav-collins1983 View Post
It may be different if your s-on. But I recommend, wiping dalvik and cache, then installing Rom, then kernel , then wipe cache and dalvik again, and the if s-on fix permissions, then reboot

Ive never once created a back up, and I've flashed my phone hundreds of times, its to time consuming if u ask me, I only ever back up apps and data with titanium, and my golauncher settings
I always do a superwipe prior to flashing and after that also wiping the cache & dalvik.
But my camera still doesn't work even after fixing permissions ...
I'm Full S-Off ... same hboot as you

You're also not experiencing the dual core problem ?
Because mine is offline no matter what i do (during benchmark, cpu tests, ....)
You're using another kernel ?

I guess 3D Games isn't going to be solved in the near future with this rom ?

lilvfr400boy
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvfr400boy
I can't get any camcorder to work on 176 what did you do too fix ? Thanks

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
It may be different if your s-on. But I recommend, wiping dalvik and cache, then installing Rom, then kernel , then wipe cache and dalvik again, and the if s-on fix permissions, then reboot

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi_Messerli
Does anyone tried to use the rom with boot manager? I can't install it. It throws me an error when it wants to create the boot.img

MIUI works fine with boot manager. Boot manager will it make much easier to test as I don't have to backup and restore a nandimage all the time.
Ive never once created a back up, and I've flashed my phone hundreds of times, its to time consuming if u ask me, I only ever back up apps and data with titanium, and my golauncher settings
I am soff and always follow that process no matter what Rom I flash but still no working cam recording or stereo audio but hey the roms still a test on gsm and I love the Rom its grand as houses lol

Qwerts
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What kernel u use with rev 176?

lilvfr400boy
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I use the kernel that's with the Rom

stiffmast3r
Old
Thanks Meter 455

DONATE TO ME
I have problems with 2D graphic on quadrant benchmark. It shows only 5fps on the first graphic test.
Any ideas?

Android Devices:
HTC One X (rooted, s-on)
HTC Evo 3D (rooted, s-off)
HTC Legend (rooted)
Amazon Kindle Fire (rooted)

If my Post was helpful, please hit the Thanks Button

|=>AmuzZ<=|
Old
Thanks Meter 15
owww swtttt i got the rom loaded on my phone ...
used flash image gui and flashed the Rom after that rebooted in recovery and flashed the rom again cleared cache and delvic after that i restarted and it booted up now m testing it
HTC ONE M8

HTC BUTTERFLY S
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 I9500
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
THE HTC ONE X
HTC EVO 3D(GSM)
XPERIA X10
HTC DESIRE

lilvfr400boy
Old
Thanks Meter 56
[QUOTE=|=>AmuzZ
wheeyyyy :) good goin old chap

lilvfr400boy
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffmast3r View Post
I have problems with 2D graphic on quadrant benchmark. It shows only 5fps on the first graphic test.
Any ideas?

It's the kernel, I installed the leedroid latest kernel but iv lost the beautiful lockring from the Rom now but have great bench marks

The Following User Says Thank You to lilvfr400boy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gav83collins
Old
(Last edited by gav83collins; 20th January 2012 at 02:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 731
For anyone interested

Today I have tried kammas latest, virtuous unity v3, leedroid - v1. V3.2.0, v3.5.0. , stock with Rom 163, and chads rls 1a,

All using set CPU only. Governor (performance) only. And each kernel I tried several GHz frequencies, and the highest scoring in antutu was..............leedroid 3.5.0. With 6754 @1.72800

I'm s-off , and using clockwork mod, 5.0.2.0

I'm downloading build 176 now and run the same tests

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvfr400boy View Post
I am soff and always follow that process no matter what Rom I flash but still no working cam recording or stereo audio but hey the roms still a test on gsm and I love the Rom its grand as houses lol

Why don't you try flashing a leedroid Rom. Go into.camera, then revert 2d video resoultion down to 720, then , repeat the new Rom installing process, I can't speak for s-on. Exactly lol. Or any other build than 163,

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
I always do a superwipe prior to flashing and after that also wiping the cache & dalvik.
But my camera still doesn't work even after fixing permissions ...
I'm Full S-Off ... same hboot as you

You're also not experiencing the dual core problem ?
Because mine is offline no matter what i do (during benchmark, cpu tests, ....)
You're using another kernel ?

I guess 3D Games isn't going to be solved in the near future with this rom ?
Many kernels mate, I'm pretty sure its a Rom issue, and/or maybe s-on related (bit I'm far from an expert)

I don't check for CPU 1coming online if scores are beating the s2, nexus, and note , who cares, lol, I'm only gonna worry when the HTC edge and the galaxy s3 are released , il be sad to see my gf have my EVO 3d and the future development on it (kinda, il obviously keep it *pimped* for her
Galaxy S5 G900f
ROM Omega latest
KERNEL testing
STATE Rooted / UnLocked
RECOVERY twrp

Also S4 I9506 & S3 I305T
iPhone 4 ios7 jb
IPad mini ios 7 jb

Evo3D
multi booting x9 roms currently

Galaxy Gear 1 & Gear 2 SM-V700 / SM-R380
STATE Rooted/BusyBox
ROM TizenMod V3.0

Gear <S4 <Note2 <S3 <Evo3D <S2 <dhd <Omnia HD <Omnia 2 < Omnia 1
(not including iphones)

harrypothead
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav-collins1983 View Post
Many kernels mate, I'm pretty sure its a Rom issue, and/or maybe s-on related (bit I'm far from an expert)

I don't check for CPU 1coming online if scores are beating the s2, nexus, and note , who cares, lol, I'm only gonna worry when the HTC edge and the galaxy s3 are released , il be sad to see my gf have my EVO 3d and the future development on it (kinda, il obviously keep it *pimped* for her
I always notice some kind of lag in the UI smoothness and then when I check CPU1, it's offline ...
The scores of a benchmark aren't important for me ... just the smoothness of the rom ...
Obviously higher bench = higher smoothness ... i guess ...

Looking forward to see further development of this rom ...
Because I've never experienced a rom this smooth (little lag) with only 1 core ...
The little time I had with this rom with both cores online, the rom was amazingly fast ...
When audio, 3D games & camera are going to be fixed ... this will kick ass

Tags
freakin-sweet