Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Zagg shield or bulletproofguard

OP khmerfunan

18th January 2012, 05:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
More
Has anyone try this bulletproofguard screen protecter?I have got It today and it super smooth. took off my zagg shield it works but not as smooth as bulletproofguard and for the price you can't go wrong compare to zagg shield price it a no brainer .got it for $1.75 for 6 screen call me cheap but this work really great compare to zagg shield, zagg get 5/10 bulletproofguard 9/10

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326861221664.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	861836  
Last edited by khmerfunan; 18th January 2012 at 05:37 AM.
19th January 2012, 12:37 PM   |  #2  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
wait till it scratches thru u'll be sorry invisishield for the win!
19th January 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

92 posts
I don't understand the screen protectors, it's like impossible to scratch this screen. I never had a protector and my screen is still 100% scratch free after like 9 month of abuse.
26th January 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag In a galaxy far far away...
Thanks Meter: 99

1,063 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtluke

I don't understand the screen protectors, it's like impossible to scratch this screen. I never had a protector and my screen is still 100% scratch free after like 9 month of abuse.

its a mental thing, atleast for me it is. when i purchased my inspire it came with the zagg shield on and i had a sense of relief. then i removed the zagg and used a cheap protector. which is turn felt a lot better to the touch. now i have the otter box and the built in protector for the case has a hair scratch or two on it, but whatever i got the otter box for free so i dont mind the case. plus i dont want anything to break if i drop the phone.

on the other hand i have a kindle fire that also has the gorilla glass too and i have never had a screen protector on that this at all and i must say im impressed by it. but i dont carry it around everywhere like my phone so im not afraid of dropping it. but damn there is no scratch on it anywhere.

if you watch the videos on youtube some pople claim it CAN be scratched but just not near as easy or often as normal, plus tons of videos of people stabbing their device and dropping it is kinda fun to watch
Last edited by skaroger867; 26th January 2012 at 04:52 PM.
26th January 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've been using the Zagg shields on my phones for a couple of years now with good results. Only issue is that dirt will eventually build up under the shield after a year of use, and the install is a PITA. Of course is that really an issue? How long do most of us use a phone before we switch for the latest and greatest?
27th January 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #6  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881

1,142 posts
More
i have a small scratch on my screen, no idea from what. (shrugs) people will buy broken phones for good money on ebay so im not too worried lol
5th February 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #7  

2 posts
I have the Zagg Shield and so far its being pretty good. The install can be a pain though.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
6th February 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #8  
Flag Burlington Vermont

16 posts
More
Coming from Mobile at Best Buy, if you use the install liquid, and all of it, it's easy to install. I've got the anti-glare invisheild and love it. Smooth feeling, no glare or smudges only down side is it's a bit pixelated due to the anti-glare technology. I think that should be soon fixed because they have fixed it on the iPhone ones.
11th February 2012, 04:20 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 20

97 posts
I had a zagg shield on my iPhone and have one currently on my inspire. They're not quite as smooth as regular plastic screen protectors, but they scratch much less and are easier to put on without imperfections. If you want to try one for cheap, head to radio shack. I just picked up a clearances zagg for the Droid bionic. Two quick snips with a pair of scissorsand it covered my screen completely for only 50 cents
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App
20th February 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #10  
Flag Bloomsburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 124

575 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb duh,Zagg is where its at
Hey I have been using the Zagg ones ... the first was a beast to put on but the secret is in the slick-um. IF you don't have nuff slick-um it will turn out all wrong...

ALSO,

make sure to check the box... my last box was light, sum dumass clepto did a snatch & grab...

hehe, heh

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread