Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zagg shield or bulletproofguard

Tip us?

khmerfunan
Old
(Last edited by khmerfunan; 18th January 2012 at 04:37 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Zagg shield or bulletproofguard

Has anyone try this bulletproofguard screen protecter?I have got It today and it super smooth. took off my zagg shield it works but not as smooth as bulletproofguard and for the price you can't go wrong compare to zagg shield price it a no brainer .got it for $1.75 for 6 screen call me cheap but this work really great compare to zagg shield, zagg get 5/10 bulletproofguard 9/10

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326861221664.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	861836  

NmeEcko
Old
Thanks Meter 2
wait till it scratches thru u'll be sorry invisishield for the win!

gtluke
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I don't understand the screen protectors, it's like impossible to scratch this screen. I never had a protector and my screen is still 100% scratch free after like 9 month of abuse.

skaroger867
Old
(Last edited by skaroger867; 26th January 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtluke View Post
I don't understand the screen protectors, it's like impossible to scratch this screen. I never had a protector and my screen is still 100% scratch free after like 9 month of abuse.
its a mental thing, atleast for me it is. when i purchased my inspire it came with the zagg shield on and i had a sense of relief. then i removed the zagg and used a cheap protector. which is turn felt a lot better to the touch. now i have the otter box and the built in protector for the case has a hair scratch or two on it, but whatever i got the otter box for free so i dont mind the case. plus i dont want anything to break if i drop the phone.

on the other hand i have a kindle fire that also has the gorilla glass too and i have never had a screen protector on that this at all and i must say im impressed by it. but i dont carry it around everywhere like my phone so im not afraid of dropping it. but damn there is no scratch on it anywhere.

if you watch the videos on youtube some pople claim it CAN be scratched but just not near as easy or often as normal, plus tons of videos of people stabbing their device and dropping it is kinda fun to watch

Wimplo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been using the Zagg shields on my phones for a couple of years now with good results. Only issue is that dirt will eventually build up under the shield after a year of use, and the install is a PITA. Of course is that really an issue? How long do most of us use a phone before we switch for the latest and greatest?

Darunion
Old
Thanks Meter 881
i have a small scratch on my screen, no idea from what. (shrugs) people will buy broken phones for good money on ebay so im not too worried lol
Let me google that for you -The best way to help someone and also tell them they are lazy at the same time.

Trolls are like stray cats, if you stop feeding them, eventually they move on.

Answer a users question, he's smart for a day. Teach a user how to research his own questions, he's smart for a lifetime!

JVBoost
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the Zagg Shield and so far its being pretty good. The install can be a pain though.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

bbypat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Coming from Mobile at Best Buy, if you use the install liquid, and all of it, it's easy to install. I've got the anti-glare invisheild and love it. Smooth feeling, no glare or smudges only down side is it's a bit pixelated due to the anti-glare technology. I think that should be soon fixed because they have fixed it on the iPhone ones.

Barkt
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I had a zagg shield on my iPhone and have one currently on my inspire. They're not quite as smooth as regular plastic screen protectors, but they scratch much less and are easier to put on without imperfections. If you want to try one for cheap, head to radio shack. I just picked up a clearances zagg for the Droid bionic. Two quick snips with a pair of scissorsand it covered my screen completely for only 50 cents
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App

sloanster
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb duh,Zagg is where its at

Hey I have been using the Zagg ones ... the first was a beast to put on but the secret is in the slick-um. IF you don't have nuff slick-um it will turn out all wrong...

ALSO,

make sure to check the box... my last box was light, sum dumass clepto did a snatch & grab...

hehe, heh