Originally Posted by WinSuk
I don't understand how it fits on some devices and not others...
Did you try wiping data? The data partition could be full, which means it wouldn't be able to create the cache for them, causing it to not boot..
If that doesn't work, I'll have to make the rom smaller..
well last night , i wanted to try and get gmail to update so i
1. factory wiped from recovery
2. wiped dalvik
3. installed ICS
4. booted all the way up
5. flashed gapps (the bootloop one)
6. noticed boot looping , went back to recovery
7. factory wipe from recovery
8. wiped dalvik
9. formatted boot
10. installed ICS again.... continues to bootloop
said **** it and went to sleep after that