This is a mix of AOSP Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich built for the Shift mixed in with some Cyanogenmod9 and Virtuous Quattro RC3.
Full set of Google Apps.
Market should work with no hacks.
Quattro Control with tons of extra settings.
ICS Style Power Control Widgets in the notification pulldown.
Choice of trebuchet or nova launcher.
TeslaLED for Led Flashlight
Working Camera (not camcorder)
Lots of other stuff.
- Boots without any issue
- Live Wallpapers
- Phone works 2G/3G
- SD Card
- Advanced Power Menu
- 3D Games
- 3D Acceleration
- Video Playback
- Facebook contact sync
Open terminal, type
Assuming you have formated sd card to have a ext3/4 partition already.
If you have ext3,
a2sd has a command for convert to ext4
If market fails to download:
Add the following to a script in rom toolbox or execute through the terminal as root.
mount -o remount,rw /system
chmod o+x /system/bin/drmserver
mount -o remount,ro /system
If GPS doesn't work:
first, make a nandroid backup. then, 1. boot into a sense rom or a sense nandroid (anything with working EPST).
2. run GPS to make sure it works
3. open the dialer, and type "##gpsclrx#" (without the quotes of course)
4. hit OK or Yes to clear GPS data (can't remember exactly what it says)
5. it will say that it will reboot in 10 seconds, but it won't. wait ten seconds, then manually rebood. restore your nandroid. your GPS should work.
I take no credit for any of this besides putting it together for the shift.
Questions, comments, complaints, bug reports are all welcome.
- Virtuous Quattro Team: G2/Desire Z Thread
- Cyanogenmod Team: DSP and others
- Dread 7us: Initial ICS SDK Port and Partial Keypad fix
- JKILO: eri.xml fix
- kushdeck: camera fix
- preludedrew: touchscreen
- sparksco: touchscreen