Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 38,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

Tip us?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie99 View Post
Yeah the Nexus was a nice handset and great intergration but 3 phones in 15 days that went out was enough to get me back to the Rezound.

As far as volume. In a stock rom if you go into the sound/volumes you can have a set volume for the ringtone and set volume for the notification as well as alarms. But in this ROM ringtone and notification are the same volume.

Wish I could find a screenie for you
I tested. I will look around for mod becuase I can see how that will be useful.

What was wrong with the G Nex? I am curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutwater View Post
I think that's a "feature" of ICS, one setting for ringer and notifications. Not a fan either myself.
Yeah, you are right. I just looked. I thought that they would be independent myselt.

bootsie99
Old
Thanks Meter 12
As far as the Nexus. I had two that the USB port just stopped working. You would plug in the computer and nothing would happen. Tried multiple PCs, cables, stock versus rooted and rommed. The 3rd phone I had, It was stock. I sent a text message then put the phone in my pocket pulled it out and the screen was white. Tried everything pulling battery, rebooting, taking SIM out EVERYTHING. Went back to verizon again and manager there basically said he wasnt surprised and he asked me " DO you really want to try #4? "

Which sucks cause I loved the phone but I cant continue to return phones

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie99 View Post
As far as the Nexus. I had two that the USB port just stopped working. You would plug in the computer and nothing would happen. Tried multiple PCs, cables, stock versus rooted and rommed. The 3rd phone I had, It was stock. I sent a text message then put the phone in my pocket pulled it out and the screen was white. Tried everything pulling battery, rebooting, taking SIM out EVERYTHING. Went back to verizon again and manager there basically said he wasnt surprised and he asked me " DO you really want to try #4? "

Which sucks cause I loved the phone but I cant continue to return phones
DAMN! That really does suck. Looks like you just made up my mind for me. They have them at Amazon for $99.00 with new contract but I think I will pass for the next big thing. I hope VZW gets the Samsung Note. That's what I really want. I played with the ATT version and its sweet!

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
DAMN! That really does suck. Looks like you just made up my mind for me. They have them at Amazon for $99.00 with new contract but I think I will pass for the next big thing. I hope VZW gets the Samsung Note. That's what I really want. I played with the ATT version and its sweet!
its sweet for sure but also huge

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
its sweet for sure but also huge
I know, thats what I like about it! lol

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I know, thats what I like about it! lol
hey is that a samsung galaxy note in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

maximus20895
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
They will, it will be called the journey.
VS980
Mahdi

antawnm26
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Hmmmm, I am missing some apps I dont have the Antu or the leeDroid tweaks...

p010sp0rt8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post

If you rotate the keyboard to landscape and back to portrait, it will fix itself. Hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk
You are my hero

rockingondrums
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Strange. Mine has been set perfect the entire time. I set the post.boot.sh script to set the CPU to 1.5GHZ. So every time it boots it should boot there. From there you can go to whatever you like. But it should not change on its own.

I have rebooted multiple times and each time it does exactly as I built it to do and that is come back at 1.5GHZ.
Sorry, you were right. I'm back at 1.5 upon boot. Even though I set something else to "set on boot". At least I think I did. Maybe I set it to 1512, after setting it at 1.7... You see, flashing so much sometimes makes me forget things, after setting up and restoring so many different things...

In any case, the only consistently weird thing I do notice is if I use a widget to monitor the speed, it does spike up above the set max, and governors don't really seem to do anything. It seems it's like this for every OC kernel out there. I'm chalking that up to the leaked nature.

Love this ROM. I'm sad now that I don't really have anything else to do with the phone

I just now set it to 1.7 max on interactive and did a benchmark (I beat the Galaxy Note):

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
I tested. I will look around for mod becuase I can see how that will be useful.

Yeah, you are right. I just looked. I thought that they would be independent myselt.
+9999 !

I think I mentioned this in another thread but no one saw, there was too much commotion going on haha.

It's so annoying because at work, I want my ringer silent, but I want my notification sound at 1. Vibration is louder than my quietest notification and I don't want to hear the ringing. Gah! :P