Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

OP scrosler

28th February 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #1871  
racinwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 501
 
1,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
battery life is great on this rom. still amazed....
28th February 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #1872  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 55,062
 
24,605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

hey is that a samsung galaxy note in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

HAhahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus20895

They will, it will be called the journey.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingondrums

Sorry, you were right. I'm back at 1.5 upon boot. Even though I set something else to "set on boot". At least I think I did. Maybe I set it to 1512, after setting it at 1.7... You see, flashing so much sometimes makes me forget things, after setting up and restoring so many different things...

In any case, the only consistently weird thing I do notice is if I use a widget to monitor the speed, it does spike up above the set max, and governors don't really seem to do anything. It seems it's like this for every OC kernel out there. I'm chalking that up to the leaked nature.

Love this ROM. I'm sad now that I don't really have anything else to do with the phone

I just now set it to 1.7 max on interactive and did a benchmark (I beat the Galaxy Note):

+9999 !

I think I mentioned this in another thread but no one saw, there was too much commotion going on haha.

It's so annoying because at work, I want my ringer silent, but I want my notification sound at 1. Vibration is louder than my quietest notification and I don't want to hear the ringing. Gah! :P

You wont be the galaxy note when I get my hands on that bitch, lol

But also, I see the wierdness you are seeing with fluctuating frequencies. I think it may be time to try a differnt CPU app. The CPU cant just change on its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

battery life is great on this rom. still amazed....

Good deal!
28th February 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #1873  
nrfitchett4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 522
 
6,394 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Applied the Bluetooth fix after clearing caches and phone Bluetooth works better, will disconnect and reconnect properly. But streaming still only works for me on first connection after a reboot.
Curious to hear others experiences.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk
28th February 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #1874  
Senior Member
Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 137
 
832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

You wont be the galaxy note when I get my hands on that bitch, lol

But also, I see the wierdness you are seeing with fluctuating frequencies. I think it may be time to try a differnt CPU app. The CPU cant just change on its own.

IS THAT A FACT?!
*cue the wild west standoff music*
xD

Eh, Antutu seems to generally work. I've also tried SetCPU but that hasn't been updated in forever and goes all over the place.

Maybe the kernels have too many slots? Remember when kernels used to be 10 slots, then after some debate about 5 vs 10 everyone settled on 7 slots as the max? I dunno.
28th February 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #1875  
zeus_r6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 12
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

Applied the Bluetooth fix after clearing caches and phone Bluetooth works better, will disconnect and reconnect properly. But streaming still only works for me on first connection after a reboot.
Curious to hear others experiences.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

link to bluetooth fix?
28th February 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #1876  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

battery life is great on this rom. still amazed....

what kinda settings are you running to get such great life? Do you leave 4g on? What governor are you running? oc/uv?
28th February 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #1877  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Scott, thank you for your work. This rom is amazing. I have never used a rom that runs so well!
28th February 2012, 11:00 PM   |  #1878  
racinwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 501
 
1,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie99

what kinda settings are you running to get such great life? Do you leave 4g on? What governor are you running? oc/uv?

leave 4g on always. try to connect to wifi when available. cpu settings are as flashed
29th February 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #1879  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I really wanted to use this ICS rom, but once I flashed it and saw that it still had that weird sensitive/jumpy homescreen scrolling issue, I restored back to the GBE 1.7 com.

Maybe, it's just me being weird, but I just can't stand it if I swipe quickly and the homescreen jumps backwards.

Are all ICS roms like this? (Until we have an official one from HTC?)

Not complaining, just saying I'm can't use this rom for now.

Scott's GBE 1.7 rom is still very good, so I'm sticking to that. Thanks again Scott.
29th February 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #1880  
Senior Member
Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 137
 
832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchairbear

I really wanted to use this ICS rom, but once I flashed it and saw that it still had that weird sensitive/jumpy homescreen scrolling issue, I restored back to the GBE 1.7 com.

Maybe, it's just me being weird, but I just can't stand it if I swipe quickly and the homescreen jumps backwards.

Are all ICS roms like this? (Until we have an official one from HTC?)

Not complaining, just saying I'm can't use this rom for now.

Scott's GBE 1.7 rom is still very good, so I'm sticking to that. Thanks again Scott.

I haven't noticed the backwards swiping on this ROM, not like it was when Scott's Senseless was in development (and I assume it was affecting CleanROM as well). It bugged me too. The overly sensitive carousel still exists though. You can fix that though: Open Leedroid Tweaks, Sense options, Smooth Rosie Tweaks > Ultrasmooth

Now I have to put a lot of effor in to swiping to get the carousel going.

The Following User Says Thank You to rockingondrums For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes