Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 40,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

Tip us?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,640

DONATE TO ME
No recent apps status bar mod....

Flash in recovery....

Hit thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip No_Recent.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.95 MB, 46 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetheskin View Post
tasker could do this once you have an audio file
I could do it with an audio file and a simple XML edit in Sense
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Khayos
Old
Thanks Meter 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post

I have not had any issues with this new release so far. But then again... I never had any before unless I just started loading tons of crap on it... BUt yeah, I was kinda scared when I put on HD Widgets.... I was like... Please dont crash!

See above. Seems Ok so far.

-Scott
I'm still running the original release you put out the first night (had to do something to ignore the tornadoes lol), and it's running really smooth with no issues.

Only thing I miss is the extended menu options, but I'm too wiped to reflash & setup again.

I also want to say apart from 2 guy's from the beginning of the 3D days, you are the most responsive Dev around.

Can't do anything decent financially yet, but big thanks & appreciation.

HTC elevate
The Following User Says Thank You to Khayos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayos View Post
I'm still running the original release you put out the first night (had to do something to ignore the tornadoes lol), and it's running really smooth with no issues.

Only thing I miss is the extended menu options, but I'm too wiped to reflash & setup again.

I also want to say apart from 2 guy's from the beginning of the 3D days, you are the most responsive Dev around.

Can't do anything decent financially yet, but big thanks & appreciation.
Thanks!

When you say extended menu do you mean the power options?
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DbZ Gokuu
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
No recent apps status bar mod....

Flash in recovery....

Hit thanks!

Woo Hoo! Thanks again

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Device List:

HTC Droid DNA
HTC ReZound (Retired)
HTC Droid Incredible (Retired)
Moto OG Droid (Retired)

I'm just Saiyan...

zetsumeikuro
Old
Thanks Meter 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasabiWa83 View Post
Can you make it say my name every time I turn it on? lol If I only had the money....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
My GF already does that .

bik2101
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Hey Scott just wondering if it's possible to get that extended quick settings we had in the last build? That was really nice and convenient

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post
Hey Scott just wondering if it's possible to get that extended quick settings we had in the last build? That was really nice and convenient

Yeah, its part of leedroid which I need to mod to make it work with this ROM.

Roland Deschain
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Scott,

Any suggestions for 3.8v charging? I've had it charging with the phone off, plugged directly into the wall, for 4 hours and 50 minutes. Still charging. Stock 3.8v battery that was at about 25% (supposedly) when I turned it off and started charging. When I was still on your Gingerbread build, I could go from literally dead to full in less than 4 hours. I'm on 3.5 and everything's working as intended after manually flashing the boot.img file; except the charging, which is supposed to be fixed in this release, as I understand it. I just turned it on, and it's giving me an estimate of 53%, lol. After just shy of 5 hours plugged into the wall.
All hail the Crimson King.

DbZ Gokuu
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Deschain View Post
Scott,

Any suggestions for 3.8v charging? I've had it charging with the phone off, plugged directly into the wall, for 4 hours and 50 minutes. Still charging. Stock 3.8v battery that was at about 25% (supposedly) when I turned it off and started charging. When I was still on your Gingerbread build, I could go from literally dead to full in less than 4 hours. I'm on 3.5 and everything's working as intended after manually flashing the boot.img file; except the charging, which is supposed to be fixed in this release, as I understand it. I just turned it on, and it's giving me an estimate of 53%, lol. After just shy of 5 hours plugged into the wall.
I also have the 3.8v battery. Been charging periodically today and it seems to be charging fine. I'm about to go to bed and let it charge all night. Will report back in the morning.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
Device List:

HTC Droid DNA
HTC ReZound (Retired)
HTC Droid Incredible (Retired)
Moto OG Droid (Retired)

I'm just Saiyan...