Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

Tip us?

afrome
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Please read what you are replying to. My issue has nothing to do with flashing the boot image

Nic2112
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Thank you for this rom Scott, it's perfect for my needs. No bloat, flashed the no recent apps and the transparent rosie mods and now I'm super happy with my phone.

Great work!

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777 View Post
Flash this, it has volume wake. Im working on theme.
I removed Rosie and the sense lockscreen. Hehe using nova prime right now. It flies
Just flashed no recent apps and volume wake and this Rom is epic. Great job fixing up that leak Scott. Thank you

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

nightrainbow
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Hi,
Does anyone knows if the keyboard with arrows from GB will work here?

Thanks

jskolm
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrainbow View Post
Hi,
Does anyone knows if the keyboard with arrows from GB will work here?

Thanks
No. Different framework.
The Following User Says Thank You to jskolm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1044
Strange issue. Installed wake on volume and no recent apps and now the extended reboot settings are gone lol. Unless that is from me removing Rosie and the sense lock screen. Any ideas? Had them before so it must be something I did hehe

andybones
Old
Thanks Meter 8860

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem View Post
Strange issue. Installed wake on volume and no recent apps and now the extended reboot settings are gone lol. Unless that is from me removing Rosie and the sense lock screen. Any ideas? Had them before so it must be something I did hehe

it's not in the new leak yet...
use quick boot.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.

bik2101
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingondrums View Post
Based on this quote and a post you made before:

It seems you're misunderstanding something, or mis-communicating something to us:

1) Internal SD is the internal flash memory in the phone. NOT your removable micro sd card.

The phone refers to it as /sdcard/ , but it is not the actual SD card. The actual SD card is mounted as /sdcard2/ but in most of the ways you'll be interacting with the phone, you'll see it mounted as a subfolder of sdcard, the full path being /sdcard/ext_sd/. They're both there, and they both lead to the same place.

You should be doing factory resets, because that will wipe your internal (PHONE) storage so you can do a clean install of ROMs. It's the best, bug-free way. It requires setting everything up again, so you decide which is more of a pain in the ass (setting up phone all over again or troubleshooting strange bugs that nobody else has or can give succinct solutions to).

So, are you worried about wiping your phone storage to install the ROM? Or are you worried about accidently wiping your micro SD card? You should be wiping the phone storage. Should not be wiping the micro SD card (unless you want to).

Also, don't run superwipe without checking first to see if it wipes the micro SD card (ext_sd). Because some of the superwipes I've seen will wipe it.
Yeah sorry. My bad for the weird wording. When I said internal SD I mean the phones internal memory. I didn't want to be wiping it because of stuff that gets saved there like if I make certain icons in simpletext or minimalistic text and those programs. But I'll just try it with the factory reset.

badogg
Old
Thanks Meter 684
Been running this since last night, and I have to say that between the new leak and what you did with it Scott - this is seriously awesomesauce.

Thank you very much for the time you put in to these projects for us that don't know how to do what you do. I know I sure appreciate it. If I didn't have kids to feed, I'd feed you via a donation.

So, thank you very much..
HTC Droid DNA
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 16gb Wifi
Google Nexus 7 32gb

Retired Devices:
HTC Rezound
HTC Droid Incredible

rockingondrums
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post
Yeah sorry. My bad for the weird wording. When I said internal SD I mean the phones internal memory. I didn't want to be wiping it because of stuff that gets saved there like if I make certain icons in simpletext or minimalistic text and those programs. But I'll just try it with the factory reset.

Cut and paste to your micro SD then before you wipe. Or use TiBu.