Post Reply

[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

6th March 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #2361  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
To the one who asked earlier, "How can I out do myself?"

My answer.....


Watch this!!!
6th March 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #2362  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
CleanROM ICSE 3.6 Is Now Available!

CleanROM ICSE 3.6 Is Now Available!



Team Shake n Bake Transparency Pack
Now included on the SD Card in the CleanROM Folder after you flash the ROM!


Removed VZW Bloat!
Leedroid Tweaks Ported by me!
Transparency Pack on the SD Card!
Performance and Battery Enhancements!
ES File Explorer
WiFi Tether
Battery Icon with Percent
Super Extended Quick Settings
No Location Icon



Added: Leedroid Tweaks Ported by Me!
Added: Transparency Pack to the SD Card Ported by Me! No longer a seperate download! Flash in recovery after you install ROM.
Fixed: 4G Icon being too small.
Fixed: "mainver" problems some have. ROM now writes as mainver 1.0 regardless of what you had before! This also fixes the self induced WiFi errors that some have had because they could not flash the kernel.




If you like this ROM please hit Thanks and consider making a small donation
Last edited by scrosler; 6th March 2012 at 12:20 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #2363  
WasabiWa83's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Rays Bay, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,853
 
1,585 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

To the one who asked earlier, "How can I out do myself?"

My answer.....


Watch this!!!

You know, Scott, I finally got my phone fixed up with Joel's latest release. I'm now waiting to see what he comes up with next. But what you just said is pissing me off because I know that I'm not going to be able to pass up taking a look at this release if YOU say you out did yourself. It has to be ungodly good if even you are impressed with yourself
6th March 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #2364  
racinwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
1,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
scott........I love you.
6th March 2012, 12:20 PM   |  #2365  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasabiWa83

You know, Scott, I finally got my phone fixed up with Joel's latest release. I'm now waiting to see what he comes up with next. But what you just said is pissing me off because I know that I'm not going to be able to pass up taking a look at this release if YOU say you out did yourself. It has to be ungodly good if even you are impressed with yourself

You be the judge.



Just an FYI: I am not in competition with any other Dev. As a matter of fact we all work very closely together to achieve the creations you so love!
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 12:20 PM   |  #2366  
Senior Member
Flag Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 12
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Geez, I have 3.5 now and that was perfected. lol

Time to DL again. Any chance of a Senseless version on the way?

Thanks again.
6th March 2012, 12:22 PM   |  #2367  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

scott........I love you.

Oddly enough many a man have professed there love to me in this thread .

Kinda freaked me out the first few times but I have come to accept the admiration of those that use my ROM
6th March 2012, 12:22 PM   |  #2368  
Senior Member
Flag Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 12
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Any reason why the DL link isn't working? I get this when a new page pops up, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", white page...
6th March 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #2369  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilch

Geez, I have 3.5 now and that was perfected. lol

Time to DL again. Any chance of a Senseless version on the way?

Thanks again.

No... Maybe...

You just never know when you are dealing with me, lol


I basically discontinued the SenselessROM series due to time and resource limitations. I have thought of doing one last victory build but if I do that would be a long way off. The amount of time and energy it takes to maintain one single ROM is enough, let alone I do it on 6 devices
6th March 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #2370  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilch

Any reason why the DL link isn't working? I get this when a new page pops up, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", white page...

Whooops.... Amazing what one wrong digit will do in a URL, lol

Glad I didn't go to bed as I was planning to, would have had a lot of angry people, lol


Try again, I fixed it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Rezound Android Development by ThreadRank