[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

OP scrosler

7th March 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #2571  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Unknown Sources
So am I missing something in trying to get non-market apps to install? I can't get it to come up under Security settings and I am unable to install any of my apks. I've searched already in the thread and didn't really understand because trying to load from the SD card it's still saying non-market apps isn't enabled.

I am also coming from a fresh install of yesterday's release. Already tried restoring/reflashing/clearing data etc.
Last edited by nothinbutnick56; 7th March 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: adding
7th March 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #2572  
Thanks Meter: 157

892 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothinbutnick56

So am I missing something in trying to get non-market apps to install? I can't get it to come up under Security settings and I am unable to install any of my apks. I've searched already in the thread and didn't really understand because trying to load from the SD card it's still saying non-market apps isn't enabled.

I am also coming from a fresh install of yesterday's release. Already tried restoring/reflashing/clearing data etc.

Settings > Security. Under "Device Administration" should be "Unknown Sources". If you don't see it... you likely flashed a bad DL, flashed without wiping, or restored something that broke it.
7th March 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #2573  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 168

890 posts
Hey scrosler any chance you can share the mainver downgrader as a script or flashable.zip

Thanks in Advanced

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
7th March 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #2574  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 348

788 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratz17

Hey scrosler any chance you can share the mainver downgrader as a script or flashable.zip

Thanks in Advanced

It is the forum already. A few posts down the list.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Serinety For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #2575  
Thanks Meter: 75

582 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumrabbit

Settings > Security. Under "Device Administration" should be "Unknown Sources". If you don't see it... you likely flashed a bad DL, flashed without wiping, or restored something that broke it.

Not there for me either. I am not having that issue (I can install downloaded .apks but I don't remember being asked to allow "unknown sources" like before) but I do not see any option to change "unknown sources" anywhere
7th March 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #2576  
Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 5,491

5,811 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratz17

Thanks in Advanced

Here ya go

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...57&postcount=4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NilsP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #2577  
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 213

964 posts
It is really weird, but once you install that BAMF font, there is no getting rid of it. I tried reflashing other fonts, and using ROM Toolbox and nothing works. They flash fine, but that BAMF font is here to stay.

If I reflash this ROM, will it overwrite it without me having to wipe the phone and reinstall everything?
7th March 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #2578  
Oregon City
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothinbutnick56

Don't know if it's an issue any more but in older ICS builds If you try to enable non-market app installations itself the option will glitch and disappear, you need to enable it when you're prompted AS you're installing the app.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Sorry for the double post. But would flashing that Bluetooth break/Speakerphone fix also break the beats fixes for this ROM? Or is the beats fix a part of the base?
7th March 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #2579  
Thanks Meter: 691

1,744 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

No 3.7 yet??? Slacker!

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

Hey, that's my schtick! :P

So is the meow thing too.
7th March 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #2580  
Recognized Contributor
Flag pekin
Thanks Meter: 4,762

5,921 posts
Donate to Me
More
He is aware and is working on it. Ive already let him know.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread