Tip us?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47227

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1 View Post
It's just the kernel. Only other way for now is Widget locker on this rom.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Should be in the skin drawer but not sure. Have not flashed this one.
It boots to Blackout ICS if you clean wipe installed. If not then you have to go in and set the skin like any other skin.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1967ls2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So I am on 4.4 pro version htc unlocked with the gb firmware patch. I downloaded the new patch & ph189.zip file from the op. Just flashed them both.

Kernel version is 3.0.16
Build number 3.13.605

Is that right? Or am I still on the old leak still that was released with 4.4. Thanks!

andrewp3481
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Mmmmm........ Man, thats a big jump dude. Nandroid it first then flash. If it works it works. If not you got nandroid to go back to. usually dirty flashing is fine TBH with you. I just dont support it.

You need to flash the kernel. See the op for specific instructions. If after reading the instructions and still cannot figure it out let us know. If you donh let us know make sure you post your raidio and hboot version.

-SCott
Thank you for the advice and tips and tricks. I knew it wasnt that great to dirty flash...i love wiping..most average users would think thats crazy. We'll see what they say. Hopefully i can S-off them while im at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1 View Post
Make a Nand. Clean wiped install. Restore Data only from nand. Will get everything back. Works as long as the base does not change. I never dirty flash.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

4.5 is basically 4.4 with new 3.14 kernel. If you don't like the performance. Flash the 3.13 kernel and wifi module.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

mintcookies
Old
Thanks Meter 11
i just flashed your standard CleamRom after flashing the latest leaked firmware.
had a quick question: what does Save Power toggle do?
i though it would switch my 4G off and switch to 3G, and maybe change the screen brightness or something... but i dont really notice any difference when turning it on/off

overall great rom and thanks for all your work.

1967ls2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967ls2 View Post
So I am on 4.4 pro version htc unlocked with the gb firmware patch. I downloaded the new patch & ph189.zip file from the op. Just flashed them both.

Kernel version is 3.0.16
Build number 3.13.605

Is that right? Or am I still on the old leak still that was released with 4.4. Thanks!
Yeah that didn't work my wifi wouldn't work. I restored the nand I made before trying that & my wifi is still broken. How do I get it working again?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47227

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967ls2 View Post
Yeah that didn't work my wifi wouldn't work. I restored the nand I made before trying that & my wifi is still broken. How do I get it working again?

Go to hboot and tell me your hboot version and your S-Status?

kaliblazin707
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 68
Ok this might sound likea dumb question... But what "program" do I need to run to achieve s-off if I'm on cleanrom standard? And do I run it on my pc or phone? Is it one of those "ruu" thingsfrom that noob guide list? I notice somefor ics... But ones.an exe and one is a zip... Oi.. cornfused here lol.

kaliblazin707
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 68
Ps I watched jumponbears wire tutorial, I understandhow to do that.. but its the programthats tripping me up.

computerfreek
Old
Thanks Meter 65
scrosler A+++++ 4.5 seems to be flying Thanks for your hard work will be sending some $ your way this week. Do you think down the road there will be a way to add notifications to the menu botton when your at your homescreens so you don't need to slide down from the top? I was looking around at some android stuff and I can't seem to find a way to do it. Maybe it is something that can be added to the tweaks.

Thank you.

1967ls2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Go to hboot and tell me your hboot version and your S-Status?
S-on hboot 2.10

Kernel 3.016
Base 3.13.605.7

Let me know what I have to flash to get everything back up & running properly. I don't mind flashing everything all over again if need be. Was on gb & flashed everything correctly in method 4 to get your 4.4 pro up & running. Then 4.5 was released & I downloaded the ph89img.zip file & patch from the op flagged both & then wifi was broken. I was told to just flash those if I want to update to the newest kernel without flashing the entire rom. I saw wifi was broken so I restored my backup but it still seems to broken.

Just wanted the newest kernel version & your 4.4 pro. Like I said im willing to wipe & flash to get everything working again. 4.5 or 4.4 with newest kernel. Thanks Scott & team!