[GUIDE] CM9.0 For Neo V [FXP107]
I am sorry to announce that I will stop the development for CM9 ,Thanks all for using and sharing your feedback.
NOTE: Its Not My Rom Its Quoted From This Thread & I Edited scripts And Now Its Working On Neo V (Tested In Mine Neo V)
: Since i am not allowed to provide the final flashable CM9.zip i wont proved it , & flash this at your own risk
1. Download FXP107 from http://uploaded.to/file/30f2pj59/from/ily4bk
2. Download SCRIPTS.ZIP file & extract updater-script & build.prop files.
3. open FXP054 zip file , you will see two folders(META-INF & system) & boot.img (kernel) in it.
4. Replacing Updater-script
a. open the nightly file what you've downloaded 'FXP107' using winrar
b. go to this folder path ' META-INF/com/google/android/'
c. you will see updater-script file now Replace it with the file extracted from
5. Replacing build.prop
a. open the same nightly file which you've edited before 'FXP107' using winrar
b. go to this folder path ' system/'
c. you will see build.prop file at the bottom now Replace it with the file extracted
6. Installing CM9 Kernel
a. extract the boot.img file provided in the zip to the fastboot folder in your PC
b. power off device , plug in phone usb in fastboot mode & use this command in CMD & flash the kernel
fastboot flash boot boot.img
3. power on device & goto CWM Recovery & wipe factory settings , wipe cache & install the zip you've edited
4. reboot & enjoy
5. Flash the ICS GAPPS From
FXP107 - REQURES BASEBAND 64
IF U WANT Ready to copy without modifying scripts
AUDIO - ok
GPS - ok
WIFI - ok - new wl12xx_mac80211
TOUCH SCREEN - ok
CWM RECOVERY 5.5 - ok
BT - ok
GSM - ok
VIDEO DECODER - ok
3D - ok
GRALLOC - ok
HOTSPOT - ok - command line for now
USB MTP - settings->storage->push menu->usb computer connection->media device
CAMERA - Red Screen!!!!!
GSM DATA - buggy - for some networks works for some does not work
- latest cm 9.0 fixes
- updated radio to baseband 64
- sim pin fix
- camera for all devices (without light for now)
- fixed touchpad and gamepad
- removed FPS limit (now we have 35 fps)
- separate addon for Neo rom
If Any One Have An IDEA TO FIX CAMERA BUG
& all GR8 dev's on XDA