What do we have here?
This is an alternative to the RSD Flash, especially for those who are getting errors while flashing CDT. Generally, starting from the OTA that is installing the bootloader 0A.6C, you'll have problems flashing CDT with RSD Lite.. so, EternityProject Flash-IT is what you need for flashing.
It will work on every old and new bootloader, anyway.
RSD Lite is using XML files for interpreting what file it has to flash and passing the commands to FastBoot. We're going to flash this manually, without passing from RSD.
0. Extract the package you've downloaded
1. Extract the Motorola ROM package
2. Copy the whole content of the EternityProject Flash-IT package into the folder where you've extracted the Moto ROM
3. Boot in AP FastBoot Mode
4. Connect your RAZR to the PC
5. Execute "FlashME.bat" (Windows) or "FlashNIX.sh" (Linux)
EternityProject Flash-IT for Windows and Linux: EternityProject Website
The EternityProject Team Manager & Main Developer,