FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Nokia N9

503 posts
Thanks Meter: 85
 
By Xxul, Senior Member on 19th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2012, 01:58 PM |#11  
Member
Kalisz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Meego is not a bad system but Nokia N9 is last device with Meego so the support will die soon...That's why i don't recommend
 
 
22nd January 2012, 09:24 PM |#12  
Kal-El14's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nokia N9 with MeeGo is too bad
22nd January 2012, 10:48 PM |#13  
z33dev33l's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skv012a

You guys complain about software support, but in ALL honesty, what the heck do you even want that the stock phones didn't have / they don't actually have in Ovi store?

I've started my nokias w/ E71 and am still running strong on E6. Almost all the basic features of your average android, but beastly battery and physical qwerty. I personally use my SGS2 as that fancy supercar, that you take outta your garage to play with once a week, and store it back because its rather impractical in everyday life.

The N9 is actually snappier.
24th January 2012, 08:40 PM |#14  
maxld's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z33dev33l

The N9 is actually snappier.

Yep, all true. I had all the phones in my sig, and actually N9 is the most amazing for a day to day use. I am completely happy with it.
31st January 2012, 07:18 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Just picked up a 64 Black myself. Any chance of a small subforum for Meego devices?
31st January 2012, 09:33 PM |#16  
Xxul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstrong

Just picked up a 64 Black myself.

SEEEXY


Sent from my derp-mobile
1st February 2012, 12:52 AM |#17  
Pikabat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 55
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstrong

Just picked up a 64 Black myself. Any chance of a small subforum for Meego devices?

What's the point? I doubt you will find too many N9 users here.

Just go to talk.maemo.org or official meego forums.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
1st February 2012, 01:13 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxul

SEEEXY


Sent from my derp-mobile

Best looking mobile I've ever seen and held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikabat

What's the point? I doubt you will find too many N9 users here.

Just go to talk.maemo.org or official meego forums.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

I already am. It's always nice to have a different set of eyeballs looking at things and another place to call home.
1st February 2012, 12:23 PM |#19  
Xxul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstrong

Best looking mobile I've ever seen and held.



I already am. It's always nice to have a different set of eyeballs looking at things and another place to call home.

I almost wanted to trade my sensation for a 64gb N9, but then i found this theme ^^




I couldnt be more happy ^^
Sent from my derp-mobile
1st February 2012, 05:15 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Very nice! But you are missing the hardware. The best looking device I have ever owned.
1st February 2012, 06:37 PM |#21  
jj03's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skv012a

You guys complain about software support, but in ALL honesty, what the heck do you even want that the stock phones didn't have / they don't actually have in Ovi store?

I've started my nokias w/ E71 and am still running strong on E6. Almost all the basic features of your average android, but beastly battery and physical qwerty. I personally use my SGS2 as that fancy supercar, that you take outta your garage to play with once a week, and store it back because its rather impractical in everyday life.

i disagree. i use a gs2 everyday for at least five hours and it never misbehaves. its solid..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes