The newest version Clockwork Recovery, v22.214.171.124, allows users to make selections with the power button instead of using the camera button; however, for some people, getting there can been a little tricky. Hopefully this guide will help someone.
1. (Stock Based Roms Only) Install Droid 2 Bootstrapper. Select 'Bootstrap Recovery'. Upon completion, select 'Reboot Recovery'. If the phone boots into recovery then pull your battery and continue to the next step. (This step is only necessary if you don't already have recovery installed)
2. Install ROM Manager from the market. Anyone who already has ROM Manager, make sure that it is up-to-date.
3. Open ROM Manager and tap 'Choose your device'. When the device selection screen appears select 'Droid X'.
NOTE: 2nd-init users select 'Droid X (2nd-init)'
4. When you get the message that ClockworkMod Recovery downloaded and installed correctly, select 'Reboot into Recovery' from within the ROM Manager application. It should then reboot you into the updated, blue, recovery.
5. Once you've rebooted in ClockworkMod Recovery v126.96.36.199 press the volume down button many times until it says 'Back Button Enabled'. At this point you will be able to use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to make selections.
If this doesn't work for you, reply and list the step that you're stuck on.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk