Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,347 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Zeus v7.06 [GB 2.3.4 V20S] - v6.4 [GB 2.3.4 V20O/V20N] by Huexxx ...

Tip us?

Nofe92
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00BY0815 View Post
This obviously is your problem, so pls discuss it in the corresponding thread. If the problem persists, i would reflash stock rom and return it, as long as you have warranty ;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
What's the best way to reflash everithing to 3.2n? the hidden lg menu has different option from the one described for the gps fix. The problem is that i dont have any kind of computer and i bough my ob in italy and i wont go back there before this summer (so i really have to hope for an software issue xD). Do you have any helpful link for the gps? It's really hard and slow to find something from the phone. Thx

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

EkimPadd
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofe92 View Post
What's the best way to reflash everithing to 3.2n? the hidden lg menu has different option from the one described for the gps fix. The problem is that i dont have any kind of computer and i bough my ob in italy and i wont go back there before this summer (so i really have to hope for an software issue xD). Do you have any helpful link for the gps? It's really hard and slow to find something from the phone. Thx

Backup you rom then try to reflash to stock. If the stock rom also gives you the gps problem it will be hardware related.

Greetz

TugaSoulHunter
Old
(Last edited by TugaSoulHunter; 16th February 2012 at 02:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huexxx View Post
Hi all!

I've created a SoD-fix-attempt, please try it and comment...

http://www.mediafire.com/?r7weybmcb61yczb
http://www.4shared.com/zip/ppSJPQRz/Zeus_SoD_fix1.html

Please, comment the as positive things (BSoD solved...) as the negative ones (more battery drain, worse performance, etc).

Fingers crossed.
Hey Huexxx, a BIG noob question....What exactly is SoD??

Now that i know what is it (i´m really noob xD), how do i put it to se if it works? Today i had my 1st no wake up issue. He waked up the screen but freezed so i had to take out the battery and start it again....but doesn´t make me very worried...

tsakaji30
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huexxx View Post
Hi all!

I've created a SoD-fix-attempt, please try it and comment...

http://www.mediafire.com/?r7weybmcb61yczb
http://www.4shared.com/zip/ppSJPQRz/Zeus_SoD_fix1.html

Please, comment the as positive things (BSoD solved...) as the negative ones (more battery drain, worse performance, etc).

Fingers crossed.
This is only for 3.2 or it works with 3.0 also? I'm having this problem since version 2 actually!

york824
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm afraid I have to go back to the stock rom now after three sudden deaths today and had to pull out the battery every time it happened. I will miss the beauty of this ROM though. Keep on the great work Huexxx!

naeem86
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by TugaSoulHunter View Post
Hey Huexxx, a BIG noob question....What exactly is SoD??
Screen of death i presume..

The Following User Says Thank You to naeem86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsakaji30
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by york824 View Post
I'm afraid I have to go back to the stock rom now after three sudden deaths today and had to pull out the battery every time it happened. I will miss the beauty of this ROM though. Keep on the great work Huexxx!

When you pull the battery had to try a lot of times before the phone actually starts? This happen to me a lot of times!

yandevild
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00BY0815 View Post
Maybe do a fresh install of everything, but before backup everything I guess you got a bug by either not making a wipe, or installing a wrong version on top of the other...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokocf View Post
Maybe it's better if you do a "very" clean, use smartflash to be sure you wipe everything, reinstall v10a, root your phone again and flash zeus again.
Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
Many thanks for your reply, and to huexxx when reply my PM,

After I clean flash zeus ROM and trying to install one by one my apps and try to call my phone after I installed the apps, I found the apps that made my phone always go to silent mode,There is a program called "Mage Lite" i had been downloaded from http://istore.indosatm2.com/m/?a=detail&b=app&id=644

So, I think when your phone have some problem with mine, it's because your apps.

Many thanks for your help...

ocovarr112
Old
Thanks Meter 577

DONATE TO ME

I was on kang CM7 version so recovery, full wipe and flash v3b, then v3.2b

I dont install apps, just my call meter for 3g consumition...
I use zeus script and select smartassv2 and set on boot and also select mute camera focus.

About 2 hours later my music stop playing by it self... I put play again and few minutes later, same problem...

Then like 1 hour later, freeze display.... I had to remove battery....

Note: no theme, no apps, nothing, just clean system.

Because that problem happend I decide to put interactivex, set on boot, mute camera focus and no problems at this point (like 4 hours later)

I already install my frecuent apps and launcher and everything works great at this moment, I ll report if something happend...

I hope this can be helpfull....

Sry about my pretty bad english :P

slurpdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 130
my apn was gone after browsing with wifi
this is bug or what?