[ROM] Zeus v7.06 [GB 2.3.4 V20S] - v6.4 [GB 2.3.4 V20O/V20N] by Huexxx ...

6th May 2012, 02:17 PM   |  #2901  
Flag Between keyboard and chair
Thanks Meter: 37

193 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capocorp

I just faced a problem. A friend of mine called me because he needed a phone number which i have... but when i tried to go in contact list for spelling taht number , the phone return to call screen . So i cannot enter contact list while i am doing a call. Anyone had the same problem ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

no problem here ... try with back button hit contacts and scroll in to the contact list .... pull down the status bar .... and select the active call ....
The Following User Says Thank You to explor3r3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2012, 02:21 PM   |  #2902  
Thanks Meter: 117

620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capocorp

I just faced a problem. A friend of mine called me because he needed a phone number which i have... but when i tried to go in contact list for spelling taht number , the phone return to call screen . So i cannot enter contact list while i am doing a call. Anyone had the same problem ?

Same here. Works if you go to app drawer and open contacts from there. But as you said opening contacts from main screen doesn't work during call. It have been like that for a while, other shortcuts don't open either.

P.s. I am on v6.22 n
The Following User Says Thank You to ogremount For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #2903  
Thanks Meter: 32

359 posts
Overclock on 1.2 ghz is laggy is that normal?
6th May 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #2904  
Thanks Meter: 33

185 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogremount

Same here. Works if you go to app drawer and open contacts from there. But as you said opening contacts from main screen doesn't work during call. It have been like that for a while, other shortcuts don't open either.

P.s. I am on v6.22 n

Actually i didn't think of doing that way. It works from the app drawer ! Thx

6th May 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #2905  
Thanks Meter: 49

213 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollie81

i know, i've read all the posts.. you just don't get my point..

Actually, I'm quite sure you don't. If you remove the app, the useless controls will reappear. I, for one, want to get rid of the app completely and I've wasted several hours on trying. Linux is all about choice.
6th May 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #2906  
Thanks Meter: 278

912 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siguiriya

Actually, I'm quite sure you don't. If you remove the app, the useless controls will reappear. I, for one, want to get rid of the app completely and I've wasted several hours on trying. Linux is all about choice.

this is the last thing i'm going to say about this because we are having a useless discussion here..
you wasted so many hours on trying to remove the app.. what's to gain? e few kbytes?? why is it so important to remove the app, i just installed another music app en disabled the notification buttons. (the buttons never reappear!)
simple as that.. and without problems..
6th May 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #2907  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 228

1,092 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidjel

Overclock on 1.2 ghz is laggy is that normal?

Actually not recommended to oc to 1200.... ppl have reported bootloops etc while at 1200

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
7th May 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #2908  
Thanks Meter: 55

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollie81

this is the last thing i'm going to say about this because we are having a useless discussion here..
you wasted so many hours on trying to remove the app.. what's to gain? e few kbytes?? why is it so important to remove the app, i just installed another music app en disabled the notification buttons. (the buttons never reappear!)
simple as that.. and without problems..

The problem is that the Music app is always active. You can try to disable all the "autostart" functions (for example with the Autostart app) but the Music app will always "pop back up", so it's not so much about gaining some space but also about gaining a few CPU cycles. Besides, why should an useless app be running all the time ? what's the point ?
Also, as stated before, if you remove the music app then the pesky statusbar controls reapear. You can permanently remove them, but only by editing the framework files (that's why Huexxx was asking if he should or should not remove the status controls).

As i said before, i don't use the controls, but i would like it to be able to re-enable it, because some users use those controls and the more options we have the better this ROM is

Anyways, there's no reason to argue about this, some users want the controls some don't (it doesn't matter for what reason), so, if possible and it's not too much hassle it would be nice to have an option to enable/disable (completely) the music controls in the statusbar.

P.S. the fact that users argue about small things means one thing : there are no major problems left in the ROM

Thanx Huexxx again for the work you do, for the many hours spent improving this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to verszipo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #2909  
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 273

1,198 posts
More
Im having wakelock how to fix it? My phone is awake all the time....

7th May 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #2910  
Flag Island city of the South
Thanks Meter: 296

1,236 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaihanzainal

Actually not recommended to oc to 1200.... ppl have reported bootloops etc while at 1200

yep, I've been on 1.1ghz since i used Zeus,and have had zero issues so far..does the job pretty much for everything, multitasking, playing games etc.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread