Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MIUI] Speedy - Development on Hold

Tip us?

JKILO
Old
(Last edited by JKILO; 20th April 2012 at 12:01 PM.) Reason: blah
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][MIUI] Speedy - Development on Hold

done.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JKILO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,818
Hey glad to see you back man .
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

YoungCorruptionV2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 559
I'll try it out later tonight since i'm already using Miui and see if MMS is working. One question though, does it have Sparksco script in it?
Young Corruption's Music is BACK!!!
NEW
Take me away Song ends at 3:05. It will never cut where i want it to O.o makes the songs freaky because of that

Break Free

Oldish
True Story <-- did it more like an Alter-Ego type of song

Better Than Beyond(Cypher)<--- just submitted

Going Ham Featuring Gibbsy

I don't always ask for a THANKS, but when I do, I ask you to only hit it when I've helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to YoungCorruptionV2.0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

strapped365
Old
Thanks Meter 2,807

DONATE TO ME
Yes sir! Its always great to have you back around. Ill play with miui more when I get off work tonight

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JKILO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCorruptionV2.0 View Post
I'll try it out later tonight since i'm already using Miui and see if MMS is working. One question though, does it have Sparksco script in it?
If youre talking about apps to ext then no

x99percent
Old
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKILO View Post
Does not include GAPPS.
There are enough versions out there for you to download so no need for me to post any extras.
I was and have always been under the impression that MIUI didn't require GApps..? The ability to log into a Google account is built-in, and the ROM comes with Gmail.

I have noticed that Jeff stopped updating the ROM on MIUI.us. I can continue updating the ROM there if needed, but I'd rather have someone else take it over since I have recently left Sprint and their crappy data speeds.
The Following User Says Thank You to x99percent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

YoungCorruptionV2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
I was and have always been under the impression that MIUI didn't require GApps..? The ability to log into a Google account is built-in, and the ROM comes with Gmail.

I have noticed that Jeff stopped updating the ROM on MIUI.us. I can continue updating the ROM there if needed, but I'd rather have someone else take it over since I have recently left Sprint and their crappy data speeds.
You will be miss always loved your work
Young Corruption's Music is BACK!!!
NEW
Take me away Song ends at 3:05. It will never cut where i want it to O.o makes the songs freaky because of that

Break Free

Oldish
True Story <-- did it more like an Alter-Ego type of song

Better Than Beyond(Cypher)<--- just submitted

Going Ham Featuring Gibbsy

I don't always ask for a THANKS, but when I do, I ask you to only hit it when I've helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to YoungCorruptionV2.0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JKILO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I have sprint until next month but I have no way of testing. I'm rocking the OG Razr powered by Sprint on the NOW network haha. I'll keep this up to date for you and the community.

jefftet
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:

No need! I have not stopped, just waiting for a stable ICS build to port instead. There have been minor changes that don't really effect us, so I haven't been porting weekly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jefftet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So I'm going to apologize for the stupid question ahead of time, I promise I'm usually not this slow on Mondays. But quick question.. I have a 3G symbol (I think I understand the meaning of that), a signal bar with a E, and a signal bar with a 1X.....

What are all the signal bars for?