Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] |Tuesday|Blu|Ray|3|21|12

Tip us?
 
ElectricBubble
Old
#3661  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 128
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lethbridge
Still my Favourite Rom to date. (:
 
RealPariah
Old
#3662  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 295
Posts: 843
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
I love this ROM. Best base, after tweaks and applying black theme it's even better. Best ROM for the T989 everything considered (until ICS comes along and those ROMs get better). I just don't like all the pastel blue on the dialer and through out the base theme on this ROM it just feels odd, I prefer the darker black and white black and green and black and royal blue, but then again I am a computer nerd who remembers fondly the green and black glow of my old serial terminal back in the day too

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 
inpherknow
Old
#3663  
inpherknow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 193
Join Date: Oct 2011
Ivestuck with this ROM for about two months and its been awesome.

Recently, however, I've been having problems with my touch keys not responding at all when I try to go to the home screen, or back, or open a menu, and I have to eventually restart my phone. To try and pinpoint the problem, I've wiped and reinstalled the ROM, then restored apps, and the problem occurred again. So I wiped and reinstalled with no app restoral, and the problem occurs. I wiped and put a rooted stock, and no problems. I restored apps on the rooted stock, and no problems. This leads me to believe that there is a problem with the ROM.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
Master&Slave™
Old
#3664  
Master&Slave™'s Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2836
Posts: 3,162
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inpherknow View Post
Ivestuck with this ROM for about two months and its been awesome.

Recently, however, I've been having problems with my touch keys not responding at all when I try to go to the home screen, or back, or open a menu, and I have to eventually restart my phone. To try and pinpoint the problem, I've wiped and reinstalled the ROM, then restored apps, and the problem occurred again. So I wiped and reinstalled with no app restoral, and the problem occurs. I wiped and put a rooted stock, and no problems. I restored apps on the rooted stock, and no problems. This leads me to believe that there is a problem with the ROM.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Flash a different kernel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Join one of our groups by clicking the links below:

Facebook or Google+
__________________________
 
elitox87
Old
#3665  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 67
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master&Slave™ View Post
Flash a different kernel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
you're still alive!
 
inpherknow
Old
#3666  
inpherknow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 193
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master&Slave™ View Post
Flash a different kernel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Thanks, but this didnt fix the problem. Eventually, I began having problems with stock unrooted, so I got a replacement device.

Aside from this, i'm back on stock rooted. This may be taboo of me to ask, but how the hell do I add the audio effects from your ROM and the 14 toggles to stock rooted?
 
inpherknow
Old
#3667  
inpherknow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 193
Join Date: Oct 2011
Here's to hoping you create a Tuesday ROM for the new ics...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to inpherknow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
elitox87
Old
#3668  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 67
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by inpherknow View Post
Here's to hoping you create a Tuesday ROM for the new ics...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
+1 (M/S said he would, and he was just skipping all the leaks, but now; we have official ones, can't wait!)
 
tennandcoz1
Old
#3669  
tennandcoz1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 861
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitox87 View Post
+1 (M/S said he would, and he was just skipping all the leaks, but now; we have official ones, can't wait!)
And source

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
Brock_Michael
Old
#3670  
Brock_Michael's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 187
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: En la playa
Now that you have source. Will you please start making your amazing roms again please? - thanks
N5 [4.4.3][rastakat][KOT49H][trinity][dd]

[nexus7][2-gen][4.4.3][cnb-tweaks]

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes