1) a screw driver set, probably like those used for mobile phone repair. I got one with 33 interchangeable bits.
2) a digital multimeter, the more checking options the better. Or simply a cro( oscilloscope)
3) a good antistatic soldering iron( prefer goot from japan). Hot air gun with temp and air control ( optional)
4) thin solderwire, good white flux, ipa or tinner, desoldering wick, desoldering pump, soldering - de soldering assist kit( optional)
5) magnifying glass or stand with illumination, a portable filament lamp( in case u have to dry out a circuit board with ipa or thinners) , pcb holding stand( i got one with a magnifying glass too). A small magnet or box to keep unscrewed screws, so that u may not get screwed up by lossing some of them.
6) bunch of wires, pins, jacks, and a plugsocket or extension box with fuse protection and univeral plugs( i made one myself)
7) last but not least.. virtualy every thing u need for a particular work, its bit electrical and electronics. So any thing u can manage will become a tool.
8) a bench powersupply with 0-30 v adjustable option( i modified a comp smps to get it, smps supply gives stedy and stable supply compared to transformer based ones. Though it gives max 12v o/p it is enough for most works, as i got another 0-30v transformer based supply, i never had to use it for any of my mobile based works). A ups if u want.( the comp ups with 700w is a good option)
1) always keep ur workplace neet
2) keep all tools handy, and easily accessible from where u sit.
3) use good lighting( i made a 3w led adjustable handle lamp with lense, so that it focus properly on my work area only, keep the light so that it dont falls directly on ur eyes)
4) do handling of static objects with bare foot on ground, just to avoid static charges from ur body. Or use antistatic matts and wrist bands
5) use of correct tools makes ur work clean and also saves lot of time.
6)never mess up ur work place with wires,chargers,datacables, tools, etc..
7)patience ... hope ...determination ... optimism ...( with out these u will never gona make it)
Thats all.. i got for now.( or what that came into my mind for now) . U all add some more spice if u have`em.
Hit the thanks button if i helped u...
Sent from my HD2 using XDA App
I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF THE COOLEST ANDROID DEVICE ON EARTH... YAP.. U NAME IT.. THE HD2
PLEASE READ THIS B4 U ASK QUESTIONShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18289016&postcount=1
HYPERDROID TEAM MEMBER...