5,606,722 Members 36,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][28/1][1.2] Supreme Desire - AOSP Goodness for your Desire.

Tip us?

markrs
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thank you, I have been waiting for a rom to fully support usb host for ages!

vietnam123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have SuperNova rom installed.

What is the different between SuperNova and Supreme Desire?

Can you post more screenshot?

Chaosz-X
Old
(Last edited by Chaosz-X; 22nd January 2012 at 02:48 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1799

DONATE TO ME
Supernova and Supreme? Basically another world.

Supernova = Sense, Supreme = AOSP
Supernova = RAM heavy, Supreme = extremely light
Supernova = Expects Data2SD, Supreme = can work with any A2SD script (yes, Data2SD too)
Supernova = doesn't support special tweaks such as WiiMote Controllers, Supreme = AOSP, so it does
Supernova = meant to be ready for immediate use, Supreme = contains a lot of optional tweaks
Supernova = no USBH support (not even a HOST kernel), Supreme = can give a link for USB Host Support (with kernel downloader)
Supernova = Sense, so not really skinnable, Supreme = CM7 based, skinned by default, with a lot of optional skins from the Android Market

No disrespect to Supernova btw, it's a great ROM!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaosz-X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Droidzone
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2165

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for adding Data2sd in this.. Once I become free towards the end of Feb, I'll send some zips of various Data2sd scripts that we tried with Starburst. With the cm7's small footprint, it should be possible to install the version of Data2sd which keeps dalvik on Nand-ergo, much faster performance.

Congrats on your aosp work and thanks for the credits!

Swyped on my Htc Desire running on Supernova Extreme - Gingerbread goodness with 2 GB of Internal memory

The Following User Says Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

suleman96
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Really nice Rom, but why i dont have a lockscreen?

Chaosz-X
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1799

DONATE TO ME
No lockscreen? That's strange, it's working fine here. Try reflashing the ROM? (or set the lockscreen style again in CyanogenMod Settings)

wildcardspv
Old
Thanks Meter 137
I confirm, lockscreen and all its options work fine and its definitely enabled by default.

Been using this rom all day now with amarullz script and its really nice, no lags everything works as its should and the font looks great.
Coming from mildwild 2.7.2, I think data speeds may have been faster than on that rom, both mobile data and wifi, but I think mildwild may have added some tweaks to his rom to achieve this - is this something you may be able to add to a later version chaos?
Otherwise, I'd have to say this rom is superb and I'm surprised there aren't more people trying it out (or so the low amount of posts in this thread suggests) but I guess its their loss.

Thank you for this rom chaos

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Chaosz-X
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1799

DONATE TO ME
Thanks a lot, much appreciated

As for speed tweaks, I'm trying a few tweaks out atm for general speed enhancement. Browser HWA Rendering, libSQL Patches, and a few more: hope to give out an update by this friday Stay tuned!

wildcardspv
Old
(Last edited by wildcardspv; 22nd January 2012 at 06:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 137
Oh I will

Oh yeah, and as well as a2sd+ you should add Amarullz XD2SDX script to supreme tweaks too....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

vietnam123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I need to change font system to unicode font for display Vietnamese. Can anyone have me?