FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6 Battery % MOD

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Charging


Battery %


Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?qlqcgi2istcggx3



Thank

Tineprogramming
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Charging.jpg
Views:	2314
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	865620   Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery %.jpg
Views:	2314
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	865621  
Last edited by tineprogramming; 23rd January 2012 at 02:17 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tineprogramming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st January 2012, 05:35 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tineprogramming

Charging


Battery %


Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?qlqcgi2istcggx3



Thank

Tineprogramming

thanks tried making one myself...only showed in 10% increments....although i had it by 1% files...does your show it by the 1%..or does it display at 10% intervals?
21st January 2012, 05:45 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 33
 
Donate to Me
More
i think 10 % :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

thanks tried making one myself...only showed in 10% increments....although i had it by 1% files...does your show it by the 1%..or does it display at 10% intervals?

My phone battery still low so i don't know may be it 10 %
21st January 2012, 10:52 AM |#4  
Countzero_za's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Hotazel
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tineprogramming

My phone battery still low so i don't know may be it 10 %

I'm loading it now and will report back.
22nd January 2012, 02:52 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I flashed it yesterday and it worked fine for a while but now it's stuck at 40%
Last edited by delsol5; 22nd January 2012 at 03:02 AM.
22nd January 2012, 10:27 AM |#6  
ced357's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BZH
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
It works well for now on ics 4.4.0...

THANKS A LOT!!!

Can u make it same with white color ?
22nd January 2012, 04:18 PM |#7  
vulfgar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ced357

It works well for now on ics 4.4.0...

THANKS A LOT!!!

Can u make it same with white color ?

And maybe a red one?
22nd January 2012, 04:47 PM |#8  
saeedsadeghi47's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag khuzestan-dezful
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
thanks tried making one myself
23rd January 2012, 12:28 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 33
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool i can't do one but i can port it for you guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulfgar

And maybe a red one?

just send me the one you want me to port too. i will port to this build for you
23rd January 2012, 02:31 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
why can't be use?
Maybe i did it the wrong way?
23rd January 2012, 02:33 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 33
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestig3

why can't be use?
Maybe i did it the wrong way?

What do you mean by can't use ?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes