Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/DEV] Ganii`s EVO 3D GSM AOSP/Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 v1.4 [13-02-2012]

Tip us?

Flashmaniac
Old
(Last edited by Flashmaniac; 21st April 2012 at 12:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by thre3aces View Post
Oi ffs show some bloody respect... ReWriting the hal for a device isn't an easy job and takes a bloody long time so you really need to just be quiet... Haven't really seen you release anything to us that was useful.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
indeed I did release helpful things yet.

and I am not talking about the fact that rewriting the camera is easy, I just think that he is pretending to do something that he is actually not doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashmaniac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paroys
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac View Post

and I am not talking about the fact that rewriting the camera is easy, I just think that he is pretending to do something that he is actually not doing.
Yup, agree!!!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
Current Device
HTC One S-OFF
Hboot: 1.56.0000
ROM: ViperOne 5.8
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.4

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Device
HTC ONE X
Hboot: 1.36.000
RoM: ViperX 4.0.7 Sense 5
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.1.0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HTC Evo 3D GSM [Trade In]
Hboot: 1.49.0007, *Revolutionary* S-Off
RoM:Viper3D Sense 4.1
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch V1.0.0.5 RC3

jcsy
Old
Thanks Meter 924

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac View Post

I wonder what for ?

I think earlier someone also brought this up but was disregarded

I wonder what has worked so far xintel, or release some of your work for others to follow up but not the one that killed your evo

-----------------------------------------------------
Its so hard to get THANKED these days on XDA.
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D running ROMEOS 1.3.4 FINAL
Primary: HTC EVO3D GSM HBOOT 1.49.0007 S-OFF
ROM: Johnnyslt CM11 (20 June 2014)
Radio: 11.77.3504.00P

CID: HTC__044
CPU: 384-1180mhz (Interactive)
Kernel: KSM OFF, NOOP

SD Card: Sandisk 4x 32GB

Secondary: HTC HD2 HSPL 2.08
ROM: WP7.8 PDAIMATEJAM v8.9
Radio: 2.15.50

Soft Radio: 5.51
CPU: 998mhz

SD Card: Sandisk 4x 16GB

THANK POSTS ARE TEMPORARY, THANKS BUTTON IS PERMANENT

jason27131
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Oi ffs show some bloody respect... ReWriting the hal for a device isn't an easy job and takes a bloody long time so you really need to just be quiet... Haven't really seen you release anything to us that was useful.

hard to show "bloody respect" when he's obviously talking BS all day long. It's impossible to burn out a phone from writing hal for a CAMERA, considering majority of the heat output from a device is it's cpu and gpu. I don't know what the hell he was "supposedly" doing, but unless he's mentally incompetent, his non-existent coding shouldn't be anywhere remotely CLOSE to altering the code for the cpu and gpu.

Maybe you don't understand the workings of a phone/pc, but reworking a camera would not alter a phone's heat generation to be enough to burn it out. Only logical assumption is that he was talking bs for a long time, figured that everyone knows it by now, and then magically kills off his phone to avoid having to show his nonexistent work.
The Following User Says Thank You to jason27131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sallen&n80
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi all

is the camera and Bluetooth working ?

christan
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallen&n80 View Post
hi all

is the camera and Bluetooth working ?
FUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Not working:

- Camera
- Maybe bluetooth,not tested
- DSP Manager (but unnecessary app I think)
Why cant u noobs read ?! more and more i can understand why devs leaving this ****ing forum
Don´t forget the button
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thre3aces
Old
(Last edited by thre3aces; 22nd April 2012 at 06:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason27131 View Post
hard to show "bloody respect" when he's obviously talking BS all day long. It's impossible to burn out a phone from writing hal for a CAMERA, considering majority of the heat output from a device is it's cpu and gpu. I don't know what the hell he was "supposedly" doing, but unless he's mentally incompetent, his non-existent coding shouldn't be anywhere remotely CLOSE to altering the code for the cpu and gpu.

Maybe you don't understand the workings of a phone/pc, but reworking a camera would not alter a phone's heat generation to be enough to burn it out. Only logical assumption is that he was talking bs for a long time, figured that everyone knows it by now, and then magically kills off his phone to avoid having to show his nonexistent work.
Mate you ever considered the fact that he burnt his phone out whilst doing something else??? I know how a bloody phone works, not a flipping idiot.

Maybe he has a bad case, just because people don't deliver what they promise doesn't mean they are bull****ters. These people are working for free, we don't deserve anything from them, they are working out of their good will.

He probably isn't bull****ting since rewriting hal libs is a long process and English obvs isn't his 1st language so he probably can't update us very often.

If I helped you on the street you would say thanks.DO THE SAME ON XDA
Devices History
LG COOKIE(SOLD FOR A TENNER)-->Nokia N95(SOLD)-->T-mobile G1(SOLD)-->HTC Hero(SOLD)-->Blackberry Curve 8520(Swapped for storm)-->Blackberry Storm 1 (horrid choice,SOLD)-->Motorola Defy(Bricked,got a refund)-->Motorola Milestone(Recycled for £70)-->Evo 3D

jason27131
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Mate you ever considered the fact that he burnt his phone out whilst doing something else??? I know how a bloody phone works, not a flipping idiot.

Maybe he has a bad case, just because people don't deliver what they promise doesn't mean they are bull****ters. These people are working for free, we don't deserve anything from them, they are working out of their good will.

He probably isn't bull****ting since rewriting hal libs is a long process and English obvs isn't his 1st language so he probably can't update us very often.

Tell your boss you're working on a plan to re-invent the entire structure of the company for the better, keep telling him that you're working on it for 2 months. Never show him any proof of such work for the entire 2 months, and then one day tell your boss that your PC died and all information was lost.

Tell me your boss would ACTUALLY believe you and won't fire you right on the spot for being a waste of time and money. Newsflash, people don't believe **** until proof has been shown.
The Following User Says Thank You to jason27131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thre3aces
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason27131 View Post
Tell your boss you're working on a plan to re-invent the entire structure of the company for the better, keep telling him that you're working on it for 2 months. Never show him any proof of such work for the entire 2 months, and then one day tell your boss that your PC died and all information was lost.

Tell me your boss would ACTUALLY believe you and won't fire you right on the spot for being a waste of time and money. Newsflash, people don't believe **** until proof has been shown.
Mate. For gods sake get it in your head. DEVS DO NOT WORK FOR YOU. They don't owe you anything.

Hence even if he was bull****ting it really doesn't matter.

Why don't people get that DEVS are volunteers.

I don't care if the guy is bull****ting or not.

If I helped you on the street you would say thanks.DO THE SAME ON XDA
Devices History
LG COOKIE(SOLD FOR A TENNER)-->Nokia N95(SOLD)-->T-mobile G1(SOLD)-->HTC Hero(SOLD)-->Blackberry Curve 8520(Swapped for storm)-->Blackberry Storm 1 (horrid choice,SOLD)-->Motorola Defy(Bricked,got a refund)-->Motorola Milestone(Recycled for £70)-->Evo 3D
The Following User Says Thank You to thre3aces For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jason27131
Old
Thanks Meter 26
If you're going to do something, don't Bs everyone and get their hopes up. Thats all I care about. I don't give a **** whether he's a volunteer, a hobo or a god damn employee. If you're going to say you're doing something, DO IT.

I don't know how volunteering works over at wherever you live, but over here, when people promise something, they give evidence of it, EVEN VOLUNTEERS.