4,017 posts
Donate to Me
More
March 24 update
1 upgrade the latest miui3.2.23
2. repair double-press the volume key card screen
. enhance stability the
other debugging
lazy to write updates, the adjustment is quite large.
Kernel version 2.6.35.7 of be brushed into the
optimization:
1. optimize the camera imaging results, and enhancing the ability to autofocus
. repair miui screenshot do not save
. repair traffic monitoring firewall unavailable, did not have to worry about the waste of game advertising phone traffic
. egl optimized to improve the game capacity
to optimize the loud speaker, loud speaker will not break the sound
6. optimize call voice calls sound very clear, the sound is large enough, no current
. increase wifi strength.
join Tonghua, short press the power button to hang up, easy to use
. optimize the memory footprint and power control, saving more than 10 percent of electricity
11. re-optimization of the library file
12. delete the default input method integration Sogou input method consistent with people's habits.
13 .. add long press the power button pop-up restart menu
14 optimized GPS positioning, you can quickly locate
15 join the host over the wall, you can browse some foreign websites, the other shielded part of the game advertising, if you can not shield you can use the flow monitoring of the firewall shield
16. to streamline some of the services of all Google services and miui to reduce the occupied memory and other resources, you need the services of Google can brush below the full Google service pack.
17 .. unlock FPS to 55, improve the performance of mobile games (screen lit consumption increased slightly, such as do not need to etc / init.d 11FPS, RE Manager to delete and restart the phone)
18. individuals produced three beautify the theme has been integrated in ROM, to be replaced by the theme style, such as the top three shown in the picture. (This topic is in the system, brush the other package will automatically disappear, will not take up extra space)
19. effects reservations miui original features, but the production of three the Atradius 4.0 ics effects patch, from gorgeous to gorgeous, please download the effects service packs, see
20. framework above to adjust the
key issues Q:
integrated software part of the software (Europe Peng browser, GP Batteries doctor) is a cooperative project, if you support my rom then the network state under used once and then use the RE Manager to enter syetem / app to find the corresponding software icon, press and hold, and then delete it and does not require long-term retention. This is equivalent to a donation.
2 students in need of Google services, please download the Google service pack brush into the can use the full Google services
3 . replace ringtones, system settings, replace the memory card ringtones become the default beep, this is the official miui a bug, please use the theme style -> replace the call tone modify the local style -> -> other programs to replace -> comes with music player to replace, you can also use third-party music player to replace, such as everyday sounds to be replaced.
ROM features:
(1) modify the model point for the HTC can be gameloft games to identify the smooth operation of a large variety of gameloft games to
2. modify the search for the m key, go to Settings -> System -> key settings like setting various
function calls the maximum volume to the audio settings in the device settings in the software to adjust
4. modify the default ringtones and notification sound to
boot the default East, eight time, default Chinese, without the need for the language and time zone adjustment
6. integrated some third-party software in the data / app directory, can be removed through normal
7 kernel default CPU frequency is 368-1G set the device software, you can adjust the frequency they need to
thank the efforts of dzo, geno, without their efforts there is no better ROM also like to thank official miui, without their no miui system
permissions to open:
official miui off by default permissions access, Brush must perform the following operations in order to obtain permission to operate as follows: Open the standby interface System Tools -> License Manager -> menu button (the second of four virtual key) -> Settings -> Rights Management default off point into the open.
Brush Tutorial:
Note: recovery, touch-sensitive keys to normal use, from left to right four key followed by return, up, down, Enter key . If you have not need to download the new recovery recovery4.0.1.5 above
. ensure that the driver installed correctly and the memory card does not dload folder, under the premise turned off, press and hold the volume + and volume - keys, then press the power button, three keys do not let go until you enter the pink screen
. connected to the computer using following recovery.img file to replace the computer in the new letter in the image folder in the recovery.img file. (The downloaded file to extract the compressed package in order to get recovery.img)
then pull the battery, reboot, Brush package (zip file) into the memory card (if you do not have a memory card into the phone memory also)
4. In shutdown mode, press Volume +, and then press the power button, do not let go, knowing that the user interface screen to enter the Chinese recovery. Please turn two empty the data option, will make it clear all programs, please make a backup, backup backup programs data can be used titanium, magic music, pea pods, backup contacts SMS, or QQ synchronization assistant backup contacts SMS
5 and then select the Brush package installed from the SD card to find the Brush package location selection, the success of the Brush restart the brush into the service packs or service packs do not need to WIPE emptied directly from the SD card in the Recovery interface, install the brush machine package, find the Brush package location Select Brush successful restart.

ROM Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?237tlsftv96eczv
Last edited by pikachukaki; 25th March 2012 at 01:09 AM.
27th March 2012, 08:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

60 posts
Anyone tried this? Are there major problems? Battery consumption is good? I'm using 2.3.9 and the only problem I have is that sometimes it hot reboots when using GPS, but all the rest is perfect. Wondering if it's worth the update :)

Sent from my u8800pro using XDA
27th March 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kursk
Thanks Meter: 83

383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilastharoth

Anyone tried this? Are there major problems? Battery consumption is good? I'm using 2.3.9 and the only problem I have is that sometimes it hot reboots when using GPS, but all the rest is perfect. Wondering if it's worth the update :)

try it! why not? in case of emergency you always have backup
29th March 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #4  

60 posts
ROM installed yesterday. All seems to work fine, even GPS! But I need more testing to confirm it. Thanks for the updates pika :)

16th April 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #5  

60 posts
Any updates from mengluole? I need to start learning Chinese :P

16th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 37

233 posts
More
there is an update for mengluole but download link is not visible for me