Originally Posted by almstag
do you used Razr Bootstrap Recovery?
here is step by step of what i did.
1. get all the necessary files downloaded
2. using rsd, i flashed the european 651.73.23.xt910.retail.en.eu
3. using zoomlord's zergling rush, i unlocked my phone.
4. double checked my root status using the application Root Check Basic [confirmed phone is rooted]
5. Installed Voodoo OTA RootKeeper [did i do this step wrong? your guide says do this at last step before OTA update]
6. installed Razr Bootstrapper
7. Accidentally pressed Bootstrap Recovery.. [did i do wrong here as well?]
8. Pressed Reboot Recovery..
9. It just will not install..
Finding Update Package...
Opening Update Package...
at first i thought maybe it is the zip file problem.. so i re-un-rar the file (downloaded from mediashare), and used winzip to zip it up using no compression.. still same
except the file size is now 400+ mb
Please help.. i've been at my desk for 3 1/2 hours now..