Unistall AT&T Bloatware from i927

OP BlackXLR8

22nd January 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Seeing as there are no custom roms yet, that wont include the bloatware, how can I unistall (almost)all the AT&T bloatware from my i927. I am rooted, i just need help to unistall the useless apps from my phone and clear up some memory.
Side note, how do I set my external_sd as my default location to install some apps instead of the "sd" on the phone?
22nd January 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
More
Install TitaniumBackup from the market. In addition to backing up all your apps and data, you can use it to uninstall any app, even system apps like AT&T's stuff.

Not sure about how to change the default install location, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to clpo13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 25

130 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXLR8

Seeing as there are no custom roms yet, that wont include the bloatware, how can I unistall (almost)all the AT&T bloatware from my i927. I am rooted, i just need help to unistall the useless apps from my phone and clear up some memory.
Side note, how do I set my external_sd as my default location to install some apps instead of the "sd" on the phone?

Only some apps support exteral_sd but you should look into the Apps2SD application.
24th November 2012, 06:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 8

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXLR8

for the side note you can use direct bind, this app can change folders from your external sd to you usb, i dont speak english and i cant express how this app work, but you can search in the web, or in forums of samsung galaxy s2, luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t, bloatware, i927, rooted, unistall
Previous Thread Next Thread