Originally Posted by isthisreallife
@lewislulch: Still not working.
Try do it from begining~╰» Both Bootloaders
╰» Copy required files to SD Card.
╰» Charge your phone 100%
╰» Keep Charger connected until installation finished. 1. Boot into any Recovery.
2. Backup your current ROM.
3. Format system + Data (OPTIONAL) + Cache +SD-EXT (If you have partition on SDcard (do it from CWM recovery)
4. ●Mount System + Data + Cache
(╰» Now, U will see Unmount system + Unmount Data + Unmount Cache)
5. Follow steps σƒ Both Bootloaders Note to Locked bootloaders:
Since Installaton wizard is not supported by locked bootloaders, you can't customize it as in UB version. So I preconfigured LB version to this settings:
- Sony clear Bass sound engine
- Stock wifi and other modules
- Standart theme
- Standart statusbar
- Standart app list preinstalled
- Enabled Launcher Rotation
- Facebook, timescape and boost scripts ON 6. Press next and wait until installation Finished. 7. Phone will reboot now, please note that first boot may take while to finish.
8. Go through the setup guide when phone start for first time. (Don’t skip setup guide).
9. Play with your phone for healthy 4 to 5 minutes and then reboot. (Note – Don’t install anything, not even connect to wifi)
10. Boot into the same recovery you used for installation and wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik Cache.install wifi modules for stock now 11. Reboot your phone and charge your phone upto 100%.
12. Now you can do whatever you want.
Model Number: X10i Luster White With Unlocked Bootloader
kernel Version: 22.214.171.124.1-GB-FeraKernel FeraVolt@MagixBox))
Build number: ***FeraLab***v30.3 Final \ 6.0B.0.743
Chipset: Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon
CPU: 1 GHz Scorpion