[Q] English os language change to Spanish Galaxy note

22nd January 2012, 03:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Valencia, Spain
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Hi Guys

I want to buy a galaxy note but before I do, I would like, if someone here could kindly tell me, if i buy the phone in Spain (I live here) will I be able to change the OS etc to the English Language (as I would prefer to use it in my native tongue)

thanks in advance

Ian
22nd January 2012, 05:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
More
Since I can change my note's system language to Espanol here in Canada so I do believe that you can do the samething in Spain as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to JsLoW For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2012, 08:35 AM   |  #3  
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 281

1,499 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyobjects

Hi Guys

I want to buy a galaxy note but before I do, I would like, if someone here could kindly tell me, if i buy the phone in Spain (I live here) will I be able to change the OS etc to the English Language (as I would prefer to use it in my native tongue)

thanks in advance

Ian

Yes you can. I got mine from Amazon.es, living in Madrid, and it came from Germany (so it was in German). As soon as you turn it on it asks you what language you want to put the phone in (default being German, but you just change language --> Spanish --> Done!). It's that easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to zkyevolved For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Valencia, Spain
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Thanks guys

I like easy!

Ok just off to look at prices on the internet and order, it will make a well overdue upgrade to my HTC touch HD.

and will, thank goodness, stop my thoughts on buying a small tablet since I replaced my 15 inch laptop with the new 18.4 inch one.

But still need my HD with me until TomTom release their App for Android.

thanks

Ian
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread