Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] English os language change to Spanish Galaxy note

Tip us?

shinyobjects
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] English os language change to Spanish Galaxy note

Hi Guys

I want to buy a galaxy note but before I do, I would like, if someone here could kindly tell me, if i buy the phone in Spain (I live here) will I be able to change the OS etc to the English Language (as I would prefer to use it in my native tongue)

thanks in advance

Ian

JsLoW
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Since I can change my note's system language to Espanol here in Canada so I do believe that you can do the samething in Spain as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to JsLoW For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zkyevolved
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyobjects View Post
Hi Guys

I want to buy a galaxy note but before I do, I would like, if someone here could kindly tell me, if i buy the phone in Spain (I live here) will I be able to change the OS etc to the English Language (as I would prefer to use it in my native tongue)

thanks in advance

Ian
Yes you can. I got mine from Amazon.es, living in Madrid, and it came from Germany (so it was in German). As soon as you turn it on it asks you what language you want to put the phone in (default being German, but you just change language --> Spanish --> Done!). It's that easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to zkyevolved For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinyobjects
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks guys

I like easy!

Ok just off to look at prices on the internet and order, it will make a well overdue upgrade to my HTC touch HD.

and will, thank goodness, stop my thoughts on buying a small tablet since I replaced my 15 inch laptop with the new 18.4 inch one.

But still need my HD with me until TomTom release their App for Android.

thanks

Ian