Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 47,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best case for Galaxy S II?

Tip us?

jordanishere
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubb1106 View Post
kinda sounds like you did...

look you both have diff opinions on the case, thats fine, lets not make an argument out of it though
Can you show me where i specifically mentioned the power button?

Is this argument all in your head?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

kinfauns
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,079
Default Diztronic TPU Cases

Based on some suggestions here, I got a couple of the Diztronic cases... the matte smoke and the matte black. Just to clarify, the matte finish is only on the back and it's a shiny finish on the front. It's a great case for anybody that wants some basic protection without much bulk. Another member attached some snapshots of the matte black case....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=92

Due to some conflict with Amazon, they no longer offer free shipping on their site, but I found a coupon code on another forum for free shipping... "freeship". Hopefully, that will still shave a couple bucks off for anybody looking to purchase these.

cookie1203
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
when i got my phone i had to order something and just got a plain tpu case, then after some research i got the ballistic case. i loved it except for the fact that it had big pieces of silicone and was a pain to pull out of the pocket. when i got my white sgs2 i ordered the off brand white "ballistic" case. same thing, just too big but i didnt know what else to get as i was more concerned about the phone breaking. i did a little more research and found the body glove case, i got it in the other day and i love it. it is by far the best one i have and super easy to pull out of the pocket. i gives my phone pretty good coverage and no issues pressing the buttons. i also ordered the white tpu case just for a backup and they both work great. i have screen protectors on it and no issues with bubbling or removing the protector.
just my 2 cents.

mikron24
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default BoxWave Resolute OA3 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II (Samsung SGH-t989) Case

BoxWave Resolute OA3 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II (Samsung SGH-t989) Case (Tenacious Blue)

has anyone tried this case from the company called Box Wave

the company says this case is best used with its own Clear Touch
screen protectors

further it says "Unlike other brands of screen protectors, you can also re-use the ClearTouch screen protector by simply washing the unit with warm water and hand soap to renew the adhesive quality.

i have never used this kind of re washed screen protector whats it like ,any ideas?

RogueCoyote
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'm using the D3O Flex Prot. Cover and love it. Doesn't add much bulk while still having great protection.

jordanishere
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueCoyote View Post
I'm using the D3O Flex Prot. Cover and love it. Doesn't add much bulk while still having great protection.
Word. best case tmo carries hands down

rscaramelo
Old
Thanks Meter 9
D30 case sucks. The buttons are nearly impossible to use when that case is on. Expensive garbage.

jordanishere
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscaramelo View Post
D30 case sucks. The buttons are nearly impossible to use when that case is on. Expensive garbage.
I think we can all agree thatbthe power button takes some getting used to. on the bright side, it keeps my gf from using my phone .

elbarto7
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscaramelo View Post
do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9LBhRuMWP8
The Following User Says Thank You to elbarto7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

8Fishes
Old
Thanks Meter 92
I thought the d3o gets better with usage?

Something about needing to break the case in for a month or so before the buttons get easier to push. Anyone use it for that long without the cut mod?