How Repair USB Brick [Alternative Method]

OP k.oz

22nd January 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
After 3 days trying to fix my USB Brick in My Touch 3G HTC Magic, and got nothing, invented this method:

1. We climbed and mtd0.img flash_image files to an FTP server, I have mine on a server that will give them to you, do not use is:

FTP host name: geecko.site90.com
FTP user name: a4977439
FTP user password: freepass01

2. Terminal Emulator and download the install it, reminding him of the Market full suction, I just connect my phone with wifi and enter the market.com (I think it's that xD) and they look and then give up and is sent to your phone, of course if you have your gmail account open in your phone and PC.

3. Download a FTP manager for android, I use the AndFTP, we can do in the same way that we installed in the Terminal Emulator.

4. Open the terminal emulator and enter the following commands

"su" - to have administrator permissions
chmod 777 / data / - to change the permissions to the folder where you downloaded the file data

5. Then we connect to the host via FTP with AndFTP and then configure it by selecting the folder where we asked DATA "folder where you download the files."

6. connect to the server, enter into the public_html directory and select the files mtd0.img and flash_image and unloaded, and we expect the HOME key

7. walked into Terminal Emulator and type chmod 775 / data / to protect the folder and then write data / flash_image misc / data/mtd0.img and reboot.

Sometimes the data / flash_image misc / data/mtd0.img ami fails but gave me errors, just restart and ready and had my memory ready xD

I just hope it does not change the password to the HOST xD

My English no so good
Last edited by k.oz; 22nd January 2012 at 10:50 PM.
22nd January 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Lightbulb i have a good idea
xD Enjoy!!!!!
Last edited by k.oz; 22nd January 2012 at 10:47 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread