OP Romanbb

10th March 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #1161  
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 173

488 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack04

Dude. please please please read. This has been asked and answered many times. THE CAMERA WILL NOT WORK UNTIL SAMSUNG RELEASES THEIR ICS UPDATE. NO WAY, NO HOW.

ow, sorry. i read in the posts above smth about face unlock 'n stuff, and thought that with the new update, they mastered a way to make the camera work, i'm sorry if it was asked before
will wait for official ICS release for Samsung.. (just like i waited GB for my Captivate, more than a year ))
10th March 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #1162  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 299

3,521 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkysh

ow, sorry. i read in the posts above smth about face unlock 'n stuff, and thought that with the new update, they mastered a way to make the camera work, i'm sorry if it was asked before
will wait for official ICS release for Samsung.. (just like i waited GB for my Captivate, more than a year ))

We are only waiting for Samsung to release the kernel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #1163  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 18

105 posts
More
I keep having this issue where my launcher gets messed up. It doesn't matter if I use go launcher or apex or trebuchet. At one points some of the icons are stuck on the homescreen and I can switch between screens and the wallpaper will move but the icons stay stuck on the screen. Does anyone else have this or is it just me. I hope anyone knows how I can fix this.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to sandeshnl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #1164  
Thanks Meter: 4,173

1,485 posts
Every once and a while the nova launcher freezes up my tab and I get the pop up that nova has stopped working, wait or OK to close then it just freezes. Both times I was on the browser. M4 is nice though on the tab.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #1165  
Flag Marang
Thanks Meter: 30

169 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeshnl

I keep having this issue where my launcher gets messed up. It doesn't matter if I use go launcher or apex or trebuchet. At one points some of the icons are stuck on the homescreen and I can switch between screens and the wallpaper will move but the icons stay stuck on the screen. Does anyone else have this or is it just me. I hope anyone knows how I can fix this.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Yeah, I thought m4 will immune from this problem. But still.. Same thing happened since I flashed with 1st CM9 Kang. The only way to overcome this problem is kill all recent apps by holding 'back' key (have to tick this feature in ROM setting). Then, I can use my tab again but not for long..

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #1166  
Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,582

7,045 posts
Donate to Me
More
Has anyone else had an issue where holding the power button goes to boot animation and then boots back up when you're trying to get the power menu to turn it off?
8nookie8
10th March 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #1167  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Hi

Sorry for that stupid question but what is or does 'swagger'?

Thanks
10th March 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #1168  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,169

4,391 posts
More
Just installed this so far first impressions its excellent, will further play with it. No problems yet with apex launcher working smoothly. Love the stock browser its an improvement over gingerbread and honeycomb and the labs feature for gesture with thumb is lovely.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 02:00 PM   |  #1169  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 83

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8nookie8

Hi

Sorry for that stupid question but what is or does 'swagger'?

Thanks

u have post
11th March 2012, 12:31 AM   |  #1170  
Flag Palmerston North
Thanks Meter: 30

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiannisthegreek

Please forgive this question if it has been asked before but I searched the thread and did not see an answer to my exact question...

I flashed Milestone 4 and it is working very nicely thus far. I of course flashed the gapps as well and no youtube.

I checked market (Google Play) and Youtube is NOT listed there at all so I tried installing it to my tab from the website market and nothing happened. (It said that it would download but after hours of waiting, nothing happened).

I installed it from a file I found online but... Can someone tell me WHY Youtube is no longer available in the Market and if Youtube is not available anymore then what OTHER apps may be missing?

Also... Can anyone tell me if the HC (Tablet) version of Youtube works with ICS and if so can you please provide the apk file?

Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Checkout youtube.apk from a post a while back in this topic. Then using root explorer to copy it to /system/app then it should show up in your ics otherwise reboot the tab. It works great on my system.

Sending from my Galaxy TAB... far far away..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread