Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][CM9][24/03/12] Icy Glitch V14 - BETA - LiveOC - Voodoo - DIDLEv2 - USBhost

Tip us?

Gage_Hero
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Phate View Post
Thanks, but since I've spotted that post before this release I tought issues regarding "Icy Glitch" had to be posted here. Yet it seems unlikely to me that just sliding to 106% can make my phone crash.. that topic is filled with ppl being able to test their OC values, my problem is different (I can't test anything) and I hadn't it in Devil's releases.

Will give it a look anyway ;]

Hey Doc,

I am not sure how you are doing your testing but I found out the hard way, you need to change the values in NSTools, not volage control. Changing in voltage control I crashed twice lol.
If you do change values in NSTools, make sure you go into settings and take off set at boot or you will have a bad day until you figure out which works....
Telus Galaxy S4 - Stock 4.3 to
[ROM] Maple leaf iBASTiD if ya aint tried it.... you should... Go Canada... Go iBASTiD......
The Following User Says Thank You to Gage_Hero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tk-Glitch
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3020

DONATE TO ME
@ Forsaken : I'm the one who did post the link, and it's only "http://androtransfer.com/tk-glitch/CM9-kernels/Glitch/I9000&T959D/CM9-galaxysmtd-Glitch-V14-B1.zip".

And sorry to say that but I'm not able to get "your" strange link. BTW, with adblocker / adfree, I'm able to download the file with absolutely no issue.

Better to look at your config and the apps you got installed, or even your carrier / wifi provider.
Samsung GT-i9000 - Glitch Kernel - CPU @ 1.5GHz - GPU @ 250MHz
Samsung GT-i9300 - Glitch Kernel - CPU @ 1.7GHz - GPU @ 733MHz
Samsung GT-i9505 - Glitch Kernel - CPU @ 2.1GHz - GPU @ 627MHz
Asus Flo (N7 2013) - Glitch Kernel - CPU @ 2.0GHz - GPU @ 627MHz

c0llal0
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Phate View Post
Was it working earlier on ICS?
Nope! There is no Kernel atm that makes Audio over USB work.
Thought this Team got it cause of changelog in post 2!

I got a Test Kernel of pawitp himself... not workin' ...pawitp told me that it looks like there is no autodetection for the Dock nor the sgs itself like captivate or vibrant phones come around wit...
Thought sgs Dock speaker app would force Audio over usb like in old froyo Times but no Chance!

sent while pon di road
-----------------------------------------------------------------
PHONE: Sony Xperia Z
ROM: Unofficial AOSB Project

TABLET: Sony XPERIA Tablet Z WiFi 32GB
ROM: Unofficial AOSB Project
-----------------------------------------------------------------

lalit79
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk-Glitch View Post
@ Forsaken : I'm the one who did post the link, and it's only "http://androtransfer.com/tk-glitch/CM9-kernels/Glitch/I9000&T959D/CM9-galaxysmtd-Glitch-V14-B1.zip".

And sorry to say that but I'm not able to get "your" strange link. BTW, with adblocker / adfree, I'm able to download the file with absolutely no issue.

Better to look at your config and the apps you got installed, or even your carrier / wifi provider.
Glitch no need to be sorry.....mr @forsaken hasn't really used any xda link before I guess.....this is the standard xda link practice which is present in the privacy policy as well

Here is the quote about vigilink

Use of VigLink
Please note that xda-developers.com makes use of a system called VigLink in order to change links to certain online retailers being displayed on the site to include an affiliate marketing tag. This tag permits those online retailers to know that a user clicking those links has been referred by our site so that we may receive a commission on certain sales. VigLink and other online referral software programs are commonly used across the Internet, though if you have a problem with this practice, we urge you to turn off VigLink.

http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-de...rivacy-policy/

And btw if forsaken clicks the above link that will also also go through vigilink.
Follow me on twitter - Official: @thetechjunkie Personal: @lalpra . If you like my work consider sponsoring a delicious coffee for me
The Following User Says Thank You to lalit79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pckoloji
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i hope there will be bln version, too

Doctor Phate
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage_Hero View Post
Hey Doc,

I am not sure how you are doing your testing but I found out the hard way, you need to change the values in NSTools, not volage control. Changing in voltage control I crashed twice lol.
If you do change values in NSTools, make sure you go into settings and take off set at boot or you will have a bad day until you figure out which works....
Yeah man, that's what I was doing. Like I said: keeping all stock values (scheduler, governor, min/max cpu) and just sliding the LiveOC bar (even at 106%) did cause instability and then reboot.
After few more tries, readig the thread linked in the OP, I've started tweaking also the UV values. Unfortunately, I'm not managing to have a single LiveOC % working. That's why I'm looking for a "stable conf" to be sure that it's my phone's fault and not a kernel's one

Forsaken
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit79 View Post
Glitch no need to be sorry.....mr @forsaken hasn't really used any xda link before I guess.....this is the standard xda link practice which is present in the privacy policy as well

Here is the quote about vigilink

Use of VigLink
Please note that xda-developers.com makes use of a system called VigLink in order to change links to certain online retailers being displayed on the site to include an affiliate marketing tag. This tag permits those online retailers to know that a user clicking those links has been referred by our site so that we may receive a commission on certain sales. VigLink and other online referral software programs are commonly used across the Internet, though if you have a problem with this practice, we urge you to turn off VigLink.

http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-de...rivacy-policy/

And btw if forsaken clicks the above link that will also also go through vigilink.
Oh my... sorry about that. Missed that one.
Finding such a link in this thread really pissed me off, did't ever notice that before. So execuse me for becoming so mean. In my rage I even missunderstood the reply :/

Sorry again and keep up your great work. If you've got some account for donations I wouldn't mind spending you some beer as a little excuse ;)

purpleraintoxicity
Old
Thanks Meter 715

DONATE TO ME
My wifi keep just on and off e while in use. And I'm not even changing place.
Is it a known ? Us there any workaround for it?
I've came from devil, didn't gave it there.
I'm not using any modded framework...

If there any need in more info I'll supply what I can.

Thanx in advance

sixstringsg
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7006

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
Oh my... sorry about that. Missed that one.
Finding such a link in this thread really pissed me off, did't ever notice that before. So execuse me for becoming so mean. In my rage I even missunderstood the reply :/

Sorry again and keep up your great work. If you've got some account for donations I wouldn't mind spending you some beer as a little excuse ;)
No problem, we've all done it. Tk-Glitch has a donate to me a button under has name over on the left side of the page if that is what you are looking for.
Don't like my answer? Whatch this or read this
Are you a dev still using mediafire or dropbox for hosting? PM me up and we'll get that fixed.

trailblazerz11
Old
Thanks Meter 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleraintoxicity View Post
My wifi keep just on and off e while in use. And I'm not even changing place.
Is it a known ? Us there any workaround for it?
I've came from devil, didn't gave it there.
I'm not using any modded framework...

If there any need in more info I'll supply what I can.

Thanx in advance
That bug only happens to me occasionally modded framework Reboot usually fixes for me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
Device: neXus 5
Rom:AOSP
Kernel:Franco

In Christ Alone..