Looks like this thing does not recieve any interrupts yet, can be either problem with registering the driver with the kernel or with not having supply the usb controller power (not initialised properly). I will return to this after 28th march due to my ongoing exams...
_________________________________________OUTDATED STUFF BELOW THIS____________________________________________
I am posting the alpha package
for anyone adventurous enough to test since my usb CABLE seems to be broken
- Flash the attached zip (zeusk-dirty.zip)
- Connect your usb setup to your device, (powered hub with devices already plugged in)
- reboot to android (Boot will be delayed by "Extra" 120 seconds because of some issues with .acdb firmware for qsdaudio not being recieved)
- use terminal emulator to gain su rights then insert the following modules in their respective order:
How to tell if it's working ?
- reboot to recovery
- mount /system partition
- adb shell
- cd /system/lib
- rm modules
- mkdir modules
- Flash any kernel of your wish
- Check LED on the device if present, then:
- for usb mouse, you'll have a small cursor on screen
for usb keyboard, try pressing keys if inputs are registered
for usb flash drive, check if any device is listed in /dev/block (with name like sda or sdb)
Post or pm your reports if it worked or not and please include the following
Android version you're using + the ROM
If the LED on any of your device/hub was on/blinking
If Host mode worked for you in WM6.5 or Ubuntu using the same physical setup
I recommend you do not use this
if you had problem understanding ANY of the above.
The kernel i compiled is bare
, and might have bugs
which were fixed like color banding, robot voice and stuff, this is just a proof of concept.