[ROM][GT-P7500] CM9 KANG (ICS Preview) (03/25/2012)

ezcats
25th February 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #741  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by santiga

The Samsung terminals never came to brick... I assures you.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk

ikr!

you actually have to try to brick it for HOURS to actually brick it...(i tried for a whole day with my old phone...captivate...its still not bricked...!!

trust me you didn't brick it...put it in download mode and use odin to flash a kme restock zip ( http://www.teamovercome.net/p7500/wp...load.php?id=12 )

flash that with odin (files inside it)
26th February 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #742  
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
Question P7510_KME_Restock.zip ==> "Enter your password"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezcats

ikr!

you actually have to try to brick it for HOURS to actually brick it...(i tried for a whole day with my old phone...captivate...its still not bricked...!!

trust me you didn't brick it...put it in download mode and use odin to flash a kme restock zip ( http://www.teamovercome.net/p7500/wp...load.php?id=12 )

flash that with odin (files inside it)

First of all: Thanks.

It seems I am on the questionary side in this forum. :(

I installed the restock zip via odin. After a reboot I am asked "Enter your password". I have no idea what password I should enter.
ezcats
26th February 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #743  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc-hermes

I installed the restock zip via odin. After a reboot I am asked "Enter your password". I have no idea what password I should enter.

Wow....thats weird...you do have the wifi version right?

Only thing i can say is try it again...go into recovery before it boots and wipe data.
26th February 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #744  
Flag Central Illinois
Thanks Meter: 205

853 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc-hermes

You just missed one step... the one where it says wipe data cache or whatever...
just start again and don't miss a step... slow down and triple check you follow EVERY THING..

If you can read this it was sent using my GT-P7510.
27th February 2012, 07:14 AM   |  #745  
Flag Zwolle
Thanks Meter: 69

114 posts
More
It seems low res, but is that a bug?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P7500 met Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 10:41 AM   |  #746  
Flag Viborg
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
More
which Baseband is prefered for this ROM - mabye my browser trouble is caused by a wrong baseband - I am on P7500XXKI1
27th February 2012, 11:04 AM   |  #747  
Flag Villamuriel de Cerrato (PALENCIA)
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Someone knows haw to Fix a calendar problem ?

I have serious synchronization problems, I can't synchronize all contact events in the right way width calendar. I had same problem in the Galaxy Note in the past.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #748  
Thanks Meter: 5

60 posts
More
Hey my Hero. Short Message from Swiss: This is the best Rom i ever used on my Tab. Speed fast. Battery holds forever. Absolut genius work.
27th February 2012, 05:44 PM   |  #749  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Bielefeld area
Thanks Meter: 970

1,752 posts
Donate to Me
More
hello everyone.

pershoot and me currently search for a mysterious bug and could use your help. as it seems, this bug only appears on gt-p7500 and not on the other variants of galaxy tab 10.1 - i tried both my own builds and to verify the build from this thread - resulting in same behavior.

i made a video to illustrate:

if you have seen something like this, please reply right away. if you have not see this yet, please try the following:

- put a big widget on a homescreen (i.e. gmail big-resized) so you will notice the flicker
- fill the list of recent apps until it exceeds the available space (i.e. gets scrollable)
- start the video player via gallery or start a youtube video for a short time
- go back to homescreen
- press recent-tasks button
- see flicker on that widget just as in video ?!?

i tried the above in a wiped state. the video shown was in normal state with lots of apps. in wiped state, i was not able to reproduce the flicker of the recent-app list, but only the flicker of the widgets/launcher. but i guess thats just a matter of more testing, since both seems to be the same basicly.

i did not encouter any flicker without starting the video player at least once. i also didnt get the flicker effect with a short recent-app list. it seems like the recent app list must be scrollable and the video player must have done something to the video mode.

thats all the information i got right now. all this might be the reason for a crash i encounter every now and then, rendering the system completly dead until very-long-press-power-to-switch-off action. it always happend when i was switching a task / accessing the recent apps list.

thanks for your attention
mad-murdock
27th February 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #750  
Flag Katowice
Thanks Meter: 5

71 posts
More
seems im affected with this issue.
For me it apears as black flickering triangle on bottom of the screen.
Actually now in tapatalk whole keyboard flickers aswell when i try to access recently used apps.

Wysłano z GT-P7500

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, kang, p7500
Previous Thread Next Thread