5,594,653 Members 33,256 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2.3.7] JOYOS v1.1.6 [4/10/2012]

Tip us?

shawn1482
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Thanks megaghostgamer for the help ill try it out again. Did you have any 3g cut off problems on the Shift

megaghostgamer
Old
(Last edited by megaghostgamer; 25th May 2012 at 03:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 703
Here I'll PM you the update I did and you can test, I'll be back in 2 hours or more or less. You can test the 3G on it, my hero isn't serviced no more because I got the Evo Shift, so I figure you can mess around with it for a while ... And yes I did have some 3G cut off problems on some of the ports. Depends on what JoyOS rom you got. Ex: htc hero cdma joyos ported to evo shift = glitches
I finally got the 3G working and now I'm good anyways I got to go, have a good day =)

shawn1482
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Thanks for the Update Megaghostgamer flashed and it worked

megaghostgamer
Old
Thanks Meter 703
Ok listen sense you obviously can't respond to my simple question should I minus well go ahead and repost. I'm not going to sit here and play games. I asked a straight forward question and I can't get an answer back unless its something smart. Another thing is you updated the title of the original post to 1.2.1 but yet the 1.1.6 is still out. I have the update of the 1.2.1 ready to be pushed out but you wont answer my question to as asking if I can post it.

~Thanks

scataldo721
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Is there a dl link for 1.2.1?

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium

trouinky
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by scataldo721 View Post
Is there a dl link for 1.2.1?

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium
Didn't see one and the latest one posted fc'd all over the place despite three full wipes. Bah!

megaghostgamer
Old
Thanks Meter 703
I posted the update for JoyOS 1.2.2 because I've had many request of people asking for 1.2.2. I didn't make the ROM my friend did so give all credits to him. Another reason I posted because this ROM hasn't been updated in a while. I mean 1.1.6 -> 1.2.2 = 6 updates. So you know. Also I read the forum rules after I posted the thread and I realized that I wasn't supposed to post if this ROM has already been made. I apologize for the misunderstanding and I hope everyone enjoys the new Rom. If you have any problems let me know. Thanks!

Tags
android, ios, iphone, joyos